[UPDATE] The Titanfall 2 Tech Test is now live! Download the game and jump into the action!
— Cheap Ass Gamer (@videogamedeals) August 19, 2016
Titanfall fans get ready! Respawn Entertainment and EA just announced 2 new test dates for Xbox One and Playstation 4 users to try out Titanfall 2 multiplayer.
The two dates will be taking place on August 19th to the 21st then again on August 26th to the 28th. Respawn Entertainment previously announced that there would be no PC test at this time to avoid leaks and technical issues. If that wasn’t enough for Titanfall fans, here’s a list of game modes and maps you will be playing!
August 19th – August 21st:
- Bounty Hunt (5v5): A brand new mode that pits Pilots and their teammates against an opposing team as well as the Remnant Fleet. Earn bonuses by killing grunts and enemies, but make sure and deposit all your points at the bank between waves without getting killed.
- Pilots vs. Pilots (8v8): Players can be the best Pilot on the Frontier and put their combat and mobility skills to the ultimate test in this classic 8 vs 8 Pilots only mode.
- Boomtown: A secret underground IMC facility where the latest in R&D is put to the test. In this facility Pilots can use the many peaked roofs to use as cover against combatants below. With tight lanes through the middle, Titans can also be easily ambushed.
- Homestead: The IMC have claimed Imminent Domain on a small commune’s plot of land. With a series of raised, rocky plateaus and a river running down the middle, Pilots are mostly safe from Titans among the rocks and trees but they also can duck into the caves and building when needed. However, the Titans control the large rolling fields.
August 26th – August 28th:
- Amped Hardpoint (6v6): A new twist on Hardpoint Domination from the original game; now defending a Hardpoint will let you amp it, giving your team double score. Team work is the key to securing victory.
- Forward Base Kodai: Militia forces have taken over an IMC substation and set up a forward operating base. Pilots can find safety from Titans in the hallways and chambers of the main building, while Titans can walk over the roof to get a better view of the action.