The Halo Forum is back with another summer montage contest. The prizes range from a $100 in cash to some Xbox Live prizes, below is a breakdown of all the rules and what you need to win. If you have any questions or concerns make sure to visit the official thread.
Last years contest had a huge turn out with a ton of great entries which is why I wanted to start up a second contest. We got a lot of edits that we wouldn’t of otherwise seen, and this time there is a twist! You can use your own angles!
Since capping your own angles is allowed I ask you guys to be open to capping for other people that don’t have their own capture cards because they are at a disadvantage here
- Must only use clips from the download link with the exception of angles, you can use your own angles.
- Have an active subscription to THF’s Youtube Channel.
- Submit by August 15th, 2013.
- Must have THF Summer Editing Contest logo somewhere in the intro.
- Entries have to be 30 seconds or longer
- SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY AS A VIDEO RESPONSE TO THE PROMO VIDEO
- One entry per person.
The winners voted on by the community via heats at TheHaloForum.com
Once the deadline is over all entries will be added to an official playlist on the THF Channel