Today at the Halo 4 Summer Panel at RTX we got a lot of good news coming to Halo 4 this summer. This includes 2 new maps, gamemode, skins, etc. Below is a breakdown of all the information from the panel. What do you think of the DLC package? Discuss it on our forums!
The “Halo 4” Champions bundle is the fourth major expansion in the “Halo” Infinity Multiplayer1 experience launches on Aug. 20 for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live1. Developed by 343 Industries in collaboration with Certain Affinity, the Champions Bundle delivers three DLC packs (Steel Skin Pack, Bullseye Pack and Infinity Armor Pack) and bonus content, which includes more than 18 new, in-game items that are exclusive to the bundle for a limited time.
Each of the three DLC packs in the Champions bundle will also be available as standalone purchases on launch day. The Bullseye Pack will be available for 480 MS Points and the Infinity Armor Pack and Steel Skin Pack will be available for 240 MS Points each. The bonus content is only available for a limited time exclusively through the bundle.
Bullseye Map Pack | 480 MSP:
- Pitfall (The Pit Remake)
- “Ricochet” Armor Set
- Early access to Ricochet gametype, released to public two weeks later
Steel Skin Pack | 240 MSP:
- Steampunk-style Weapon Skins
Infinity Armor Pack | 240 MSP:
- Mark V Armor Set
- ODST Armor Set
- Prefect Armor Set
Champions Bundle (All 3 Packs) | 800 MSP:
- All previously stated content and bonuses
- Over 18 pieces of in-game content including Stances, Armor Skins, and new Weapon Skins
- Releases August 20th, 2013
- Champions Bundle is 800 MSP
- Bullseye Pack is 480 MSP, Infinity Armor & Steel Skin Pack is 240 MSP each
- The Pit remake will be named Pitfall. [Gameplay]
- New maps will include Interactive Environments
- New game-mode called “Ricochet”. Fight for ball at the start, have to throw and score it in the opponent’s goal.
- Maps, weapon skins, and armor skins can be sold separately
New Armor Mods:
- Survivor: Ejects you out of a vehicle if its about to explode.
- Recharge: Decreases the time it takes for your shields to recharge.
- Resistor: Allows Spartans to maintain their full mobility and dexterity while taking incoming fire
Source: Xbox Wire