ROCKET LEAGUE PLAYER GUIDE
Published: January 7, 2019
Author: Beyond Staff
Welcome Rocket League competitors! Here is a brief guide to get you up to speed and ready to compete in our ASTRONAUTS tournaments. Don’t forget to join our Support Discord for questions and info during tournament hours. Good luck, and have fun!
1) Brackets are generated ~10 minutes before the specified tournament start time. Players are expected to have read tournament rules and guides prior to the start of an event.
2) Find your match by tracking the bracket or viewing your match details page. You can access each match details page by inspecting your team from My Profile. While viewing your team page, click “Match History” to view your matches and submit scores.
3) Contact your opponents via Beyond, Discord, Steam or PlayStation Network. After playing your match on the designated map and settings, submit your results from your match details page. The higher seeded team will host the private match lobby for the match.
4) Proceed through the bracket, reporting each match score after the series has been completed. If you have a problem with your match, please refer to our disputes section and the tournament rules.
If you run into an error with your match, your bracket, or your opponent, you can contact the Beyond Staff overseeing the tournament by submitting a dispute on your match details page or our Discord server. If you attempt to contact Beyond via Twitter or non-official dispute channels, you will not be guaranteed a response.
Situations where you should submit a dispute include:
- Opposing team is a no-show for the match
- Opposing team has incorrect players or did not show up on time
- Opposing team is not cooperating in lobby
- Connection issues, disconnects, and crashes
- Questions regarding rules, settings, tournament format, etc.