It has been announced today during the HaloFest 2014 live stream that an official “Spectator Mode” will be making its way to the Halo franchise for the first time in Halo: 5 Guardians!
Yes. Halo 5 Beta has spectate mode :).
— Kevin Franklin (@kevin_franklin) November 11, 2014
This is amazing news for the Halo community, and especially for the competitive community who have been asking for a spectator mode in Halo for some time now. With the announcement of the Halo Championship Series, and also that descoping will be returning in Halo 5, it is a great time to be a fan of Halo.
For more information about the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer beta, be sure to check out our additional coverage!
- Everything We Learned about the Halo 5: Guardians Beta
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Impressions from Unyshek
- Halo 5: Guardians Beta Gameplay Released
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta ViDoc
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Screenshots Revealed
- Halo 5: Guardians Beta is 720p and 60FPS
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Pro Player Impressions
- Halo 5: Guardians Will Have Assassinations
As always, feel free to discuss all the exciting Halo 5: Guardians news on our forums!