With the launch of Call of Duty: Ghosts only ten days away, people have already started getting their hands of copies of the current-gen versions. Thanks to them, we get to see a full list of what maps and gamemodes will be available with the game.
- Blitz – Enter the enemy team’s objective zone to secure points for your team.
- Cranked – Kills give you extra perks, 2x scoring, and a time limit. Chain kills to stay alive!
- Domination – Capture and hold the designated positions to gain points.
- Free-for-all – Kill everyone. First player to reach the score limit ends the game, the top 3 players win.
- Grind – Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.
- Hunted (team and free-for-all both available) – Resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority.
- Infected – Eliminated Survivors become Infected. Infect everyone, or survive the game to win.
- Kill Confirmed – Recover dog tags to score for your team and deny enemy scores.
- Search and Destroy – Teams take turns defending and destroying an objective.
- Search and Rescue – Teams take turns defending and destroying an objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Team Deathmatch – Kill players on the opposing team. The first team to reach the score limit wins!
- Free Fall (Pre-order Bonus)
- Prison Break
So what do you think? Let us know on our forums!
Source: Digital Warfare 24/7