TOURNAMENT TIME ZONE: EST SETTINGS: NO RADAR - SCORE SET TO 25
Game: A combination of map and gametype that is played on the respective tournament game (e.g. Team Slayer on Eden)
Match: A series of games (Best of 3/Best of 5) played in each Round of the Tournament or Ladder
Whitelist: a set of glitches/exploits that are permitted in Beyond tournaments. Any exploits not on this list will result in a loss or ban.
Dispute: If a match cannot be completed for any reason, or teams believe in conflicting results a dispute will be made. Disputes can be submitted manually (on the Match Details page) and will be automatically generated if teams submit conflicting scores.
Beyond Staff: Staff members who will manage disputes and tournament results. Moderators do not have involvement with Beyond tournaments and should not be contacted. Improper contact with a Staff member (i.e. outside of disputes) will result in dismissal from the tournament
GENERAL 1. All rules are subject to change at any time. All players must read and understand the rules before competing. In the event of any disputes, any member of Beyond Staff have final say in the matter.
2. You must use your own gamertag in official Beyond tournaments. If you are caught sharing your account with another player, you will be banned.
3. Teams with inappropriate or vulgar names will be locked. Intentionally evading the filter may result in a ban.
4. Any spam or disrespectful messages towards Beyond staff may result in a ban.
5. Brackets will be generated at 5:15PM EST (15 minutes before the official start time of 5:30PM EST). At this time incomplete teams will be automatically removed.
RULES AND SETTINGS 1. Slayer (Score Changed to 25 kills to win and Radar turned OFF) 2. Maps: Empire - Truth - Fathom (Best of 3) Empire - Truth - Fathom - Regret - The Rig (Best of 5 for the Finals)
2. Beyond settings are not allowed to be altered in any way unless specified by Beyond. 3. Tampering with rules or settings will result in an automatic forfeit for the current game.
MATCHES 1. Your match must be completed unless both teams agree to cancel the match. Under certain circumstances, Beyond staff holds the right to force a match result if a team violates rules or causes further issues.
2. The higher ranked/seeded team will host the entire match for Tournaments/Ladders held for Halo 5: Guardians. Dedicated servers will remove host advantage. For titles such as the Master Chief Collection, the highest seeded team will host the first game/round; from there, the teams will alternate host until the match is over.
3. The team that is not hosting have the option of choosing which team to play on.
4. A connection test is highly recommended to avoid issues during your scheduled match. Simply load a map that is not in your schedule. If you are having issues connecting to dedicated servers in Halo 5: Guardians, attempt to resolve your connection issues before your match begins. If the match is unplayable, please contact a Beyond Staff member by filing a dispute on your Match Details page.
5. Each team is given a maximum of five minutes in between games in their match. Whether you’re taking a break, going to the restroom, or discussing strategy, after 5 minutes, the next game must be started, otherwise the team that is not ready to begin will forfeit that game. For every five minutes that a team is not present to play in between games, they will forfeit an additional game.
CONNECTION AND DISCONNECTS 1. If a player disconnects during a Team Slayer or Breakout match, their team forfeits the game, unless both teams agree to replay the same game. If a player disconnects before the first point (Breakout) or kill (Slayer) of the game is scored, the game is restarted.
2. If a player disconnects during an Objective game mode such as CTF or Strongholds, the game will continue with the current amount of players (4v3, etc.), unless both teams agree to restart the match. If a player disconnects within the first 30 seconds of the match, the game is restarted.
3. If both parties cannot connect to each other, you must submit a dispute ticket so Beyond staff members can resolve the issue. Rulings will be handled on a case by case basis.
4. Abusing these rules by deliberately leaving matches or manipulating connections will lead to a ban.
TEAM ROSTER 1. All gamertags on the roster must be valid and must be owned by the respective player. Caught playing on another gamertag will lead to a ban.
2. Ineligible players on a roster will lead to automatic forfeit.
3. Players are only permitted to have one team per tournament. If you are caught evading this rule, you will be banned.
NO SHOWS 1. Each team has a total of 15 minutes to show up for their match. After 10 minutes, the first round is lost. After 5 more minutes, the entire match is forfeited.
2. If a team doesn't show up, this must be reported through the dispute system.
REPORTING MATCHES 1. Both opponents are required to report their match results. Failure to submit results in time will lead to an automatic loss.
2. Deliberately not submitting results or submitting false reports will lead to a ban or team lock.
CHEATING 1. Cheating or deliberately breaking rules in any way is strictly prohibited. If caught cheating, you will be permanently banned from the Beyond website and forum.
2. The use of any glitches are strictly prohibited unless specified on our "whitelist" here. Any other exploits may be disputed, but Beyond staff reserve the right to have final say in the matter.
3. If you believe an opponent is cheating, you must provide proof with your claim. The accused cheating is innocent until proven guilty. If you submit a deliberate false report, you may be banned.
DISPUTES/PROOF 1. If you have any problems with your match, you must submit a dispute through the Beyond website. Messages on Xbox Live, Twitter, and other social media is prohibited.
2. Both teams are responsible for having valid proof in case of a dispute. This can be a screenshot of the match score or a video recording of the issue through Xbox DVR.
3. Proof must be submitted through the dispute system.
4. Any disputes or proof you send through the dispute system must be clearly visible and understandable. You must include all of the relevant information. Failure to do this will lead to an invalid claim that will be dismissed.
5. Any video and photo evidence must be available on an easily accessed website such as YouTube, Imgur, or XboxDVR. Any links to file downloads will be ignored.
6. Losing a dispute in regards to cheating or tampering of any kind may lead to a ban.