CyReN

Halo Wars 2 Discussion

mYZyjBT.jpg

Halo Wars 2 Announced

Halo Wars 2 is an exciting new strategy game packed with fast-paced action, massive battles, and an all-new Halo story, coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 in fall of 2016. Developed by Creative Assembly, a SEGA company and the creators of the popular Total War™ series, in partnership with 343 Industries, Halo Wars 2 is the sequel to the game that redefined real-time strategy on consoles.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's being developed by Creative Assembly (Total War series)!

Releases in August 2016 for Xbox One and PC!

UB38sNk.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

HYPE

I DIDNT EVEN LIKE HALO WARS THAT MUCH AND IM HYPED

• Upvote (+1) 3

HYPE

I DIDNT EVEN LIKE HALO WARS THAT MUCH AND IM HYPED

We're playing Halo Wars when it comes to BC

WINDOWS 10 PC WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will probably be the first game to include Mouse and Keyboard support and cross-platform play for both PC and console users.

WINDOWS 10 PC WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will probably be the first game to include Mouse and Keyboard support and cross-platform play for both PC and console users.

I doubt it will be the first one as it comes out in late summer 2016.

Question is if Spirit of Fire will return...

I can't believe they actually are doing this lmao. The first one was alright but hey I'd prolly play this

I have to admit I am starting to want to play Halo again. 

Yes. I am soo excited. I loved Halo Wars.

might not be a competitive RTS but it was fun.

Move aside H5, this is where the real Halo eSports is gunna happen.

I'll laugh if Halo Wars 2 becomes the next Starcraft 2. Starcraft is ending its story and will go dark for a long time.

I'll laugh if Halo Wars 2 becomes the next Starcraft 2. Starcraft is ending its story and will go dark for a long time.

Doesn't that happen for literally every Blizzard game sequel?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Doesn't that happen for literally every Blizzard game sequel?

Yeah, but the main story is ending, so the RTS genre might be open to include a new in its competitive scene. Who knows though, its Blizzard, they can do anything.

I think for it to follow SC2 it is going to have to be a bit more complicated than the first one. First one was a really simple RTS. I wonder if it will be cross platform play, I would prefer to use my keyboard and mouse. 

I think for it to follow SC2 it is going to have to be a bit more complicated than the first one. First one was a really simple RTS. I wonder if it will be cross platform play, I would prefer to use my keyboard and mouse. 

It'll be interesting to see how they handle it considering it will need to be the same game on both Xbox One and Windows 10.

It'll be interesting to see how they handle it considering it will need to be the same game on both Xbox One and Windows 10.

It can't be too complicated, too much crazy micro like in SC2 controller players are done.

Maybe by then there will be an Xbox keyboard and mouse packaged with the game. I agree it can't be too complicated for controllers but it still needs a little more depth I think. Even as it stands kiting will be easier with a keyboard and mouse as is, so I think if there is cross play, consoles will still be done. 

i wonder which genre they will follow this time, if itll be a rts or more of a moba approach

also if itll be f2p or not

Happy to see that Mark IV armor again.

Looks sick.

What is the purpose of that Up-Armor for the right shoulder? Is it just a prototypical necessity?

I wish this would be the case, although it will never happen if it's tied to console at all. SC2 died and I need another RTS in my life.