Deafhawk36

No Sprint Weapon Tune type?

Or 343i if you can help us out so we don't have to go behind you that'd be great :D would have been nice to have options like this in the first place though :/

Lightning Flag from Action Sack has NS and should be weapon tuned. You would have to change a lot of game options though.

PM Doju here on teambeyond or on his GT: D0ju (it's a zero), he's hosting custom games.

Lightning Flag from Action Sack has NS and should be weapon tuned. You would have to change a lot of game options though.

Weapon stays out when you pick up the flag

No Sprint won't be picked up in MM, it's kind of pointless to make maps for it if you're trying to get your map in MM. I dislike the No Sprint settings personally, the movement speed is too fast and Sprint can be very usefull when trying to kill a sniper on the other side of the map considering they don't get knocked out of scope.

• Downvote (-1) 6

No sprint is bad. If it was good, it would already be in MM!

i swear you came back just to troll the remaining halo 4 community. crawl back in your hole... nobody likes you

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I may or may not have been playing some NS and actually been having a lot of fun. I'm thinking of hosting some lobbies where we can just play some NS, not try to get it implemented in MM, just playing it because it's fun. idk....

• Upvote (+1) 3

i swear you came back just to troll the remaining halo 4 community. crawl back in your hole... nobody likes you

This is what's wrong with the Halo community. I give my opinion about MY personal preferences and get lit up for being a "troll" and being wrong and having dumb preferences or whatever. So I don't like no sprint, WHO CARES, it's MY OPINION, it doesn't affect you in any way unless I'm in a testing lobby with you guys using no sprint gametypes. But noooo if my opinion is WRONG then I need to stop trolling, crawl back in my hole, and know that nobody likes me.

Let me light you up idiot.

You have never made a decent map on Halo 3, Reach, or Halo 4.

You're more of a Halo 4 kid than anyone I know.

And you're bad at an easy game like Halo 4 so you need no sprint to make it easier.

Maybe if competitive forge testing was in the circuit, you might have a chance to be good.

ANYWAYS. It's my opinion so back up kid. Thanks.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Are you pulling the my forge is better than your forge card?

That definitely gets you a lot of street cred around here. You have every right to like sprint as a defensive ability, it just doesn't mean it's best for halo from a competitive standpoint. Personally I don't see how sprinting and not shooting a sniper is better than having a base movement speed that's as just about as quick as sprint while being able to shoot the sniper n make him flinch. Not only can you move fast, but (gasp!) you can actually be offensive!

However most of the players I've talked to dislike the buff in movement speed because its top difficult to aim. Understandable, but not a valid reason to keep sprint if we are trying to focus on competitive settings.

This is what's wrong with the Halo community. I give my opinion about MY personal preferences and get lit up for being a "troll" and being wrong and having dumb preferences or whatever. So I don't like no sprint, WHO CARES, it's MY OPINION, it doesn't affect you in any way unless I'm in a testing lobby with you guys using no sprint gametypes. But noooo if my opinion is WRONG then I need to stop trolling, crawl back in my hole, and know that nobody likes me.

Let me light you up idiot.

You have never made a decent map on Halo 3, Reach, or Halo 4.

You're more of a Halo 4 kid than anyone I know.

And you're bad at an easy game like Halo 4 so you need no sprint to make it easier.

Maybe if competitive forge testing was in the circuit, you might have a chance to be good.

ANYWAYS. It's my opinion so back up kid. Thanks.

you mad bro? maybe if you weren't such a prick, we could all get along. Your consistent neg rep goes to show that I'm not the only one who thinks that way... A real question though. Why did you come back?

oh and P.S I've logged more hours in the halo series than you have in your life. and No, I'm not proud of that.

I don't even care about MatchMaking tbh. I'm going to be playing customs for the rest of Halo 4 just because I can play the maps I like, play the game types I like, with the people I like.

Oh and it's deff a coincidence that EVERY single person that has played these Customs has said they're having loads of fun. #JustSayin

• Upvote (+1) 4

no sprint is the best thing to happen to halo since there was no sprint in halo...

i accidentally, neg repped u trying to give u plus rep xP sorry babe

but yeah ns ftw, we need it for every gametype. ns sprint extraction sounds amazing 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Says the guy who thinks sprint is a good mechanic because "Sprint can be very usefull when trying to kill a sniper on the other side of the map"

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't even care about MatchMaking tbh. I'm going to be playing customs for the rest of Halo 4 just because I can play the maps I like, play the game types I like, with the people I like.

Oh and it's deff a coincidence that EVERY single person that has played these Customs has said they're having loads of fun. #JustSayin

I've had the most fun in months on Halo 4 playing those thursday night customs. The only thing that's better is playing Halo 2 on XBC.

• Upvote (+1) 2