Knighty Knight

Friendzoning

I've denied countless amounts of girls in my time. I NEVER kept them in my life to tease them though.

I have recently had a horrible spree of relationships where I've ended up being put into the "friend zone". 

Does anyone else have the same amount of bad luck? Also, what do you think is a big part of getting friend zoned besides maybe just being too nice?

I've denied countless amounts of girls in my time. I NEVER kept them in my life to tease them though.

I have recently had a horrible spree of relationships where I've ended up being put into the "friend zone". 

Does anyone else have the same amount of bad luck? Also, what do you think is a big part of getting friend zoned besides maybe just being too nice?

The problem is the chicks where we live Alex. They just want some douche bag to give them the D. Being a nice guy never pays off. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

besides being nice? To be honest, being a pussy.

Both women and men don't know what they want.

I'll drink to that.

besides being nice? To be honest, being a pussy.

not sure if serious

The problem is the chicks where we live Alex. They just want some douche bag to give them the D. Being a nice guy never pays off. 

not to mention the majority of them are spanish or black which all have very different ideas of a man they want or would like to be with

Wait so when you're the one who denies a girl you get rid of em but if the girl dumps you then you get put in the friend zone? If thats whats happening then I think you just need to be honest with them. If you actually get along with them and want to be friends thats one thing but if not just say that if your not getting any action then you don't want to be friends

Getting into the friend zone is being too nice and therefore not being attractive to that girl. You need to kind of be a dick but not too much. Not gonna pretend like im an expert here but thats what I have observed. 

Maybe your problem is that your relationships aren't lasting... not the fact that you keep having relationships that are ending in a way that you dont want them to.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I need to stay chill with girls longer and also be a dick? This sounds like an awkward situation already that might lead to a lot of great chicks hating me, lol. 

I think I'm gonna move to Europe. #whitebitches

So I need to stay chill with girls longer and also be a dick? This sounds like an awkward situation already that might lead to a lot of great chicks hating me, lol. 

I think I'm gonna move to Europe. #whitebitches

u kno i might just do that too. American girls are too complicated

Make a move bro

If that doesn't work, start distancing yourself from her and she'll come crawling back to you

or maybe she won't

most of the time guys get in the friend zone because they're too afraid to make a move and take it to the next level

i actually had this insanely attractive dime come up to me at my job and we talked for a while. she made the first move.

i made the second.

there was no third =(

i actually had this insanely attractive dime come up to me at my job and we talked for a while. she made the first move.

i made the second.

there was no third =(

well of course there wasn't a third, it was a dime...

don't tell me you were attracted to a ten cent piece of metal

on the real though, get her alone and tell her you want to me more than frands 

then hakuna her tatas

Opening up to girls too much too early will definitely land you in the friend zone.

OT: a wise man once said never become friends with girls you wont bang...

and also if none of this works you can always spend money for loose women and alcohol

and also if none of this works you can always spend money for loose women and alcohol

Screw the loose women, just buy more alcohol

OT, just talk to her. I'm sure she won't mind discussing where you want the relationship to go. I know that's easier said than done though, some girls you just can't seem to get alone and some you like so much that you don't want to screw up and are very tentative 

Also show her your really interested by making eye contact and letting her notice you checking her out (not in a creepy way, just be a little sarcastic about it)

honestly, your probably just having bad luck...it happens to everyone

Girls will never say it, but they like guys who take control in a reasonable and simple way, not by being a dick. Like choosing where you go on a date or what to eat. Simple things like that can go a long way.

I know how vague that it is, but I think you know what I mean. I've been friendzoned before and it's always because I'm nervous and I'm afraid of saying something she won't like so I always agree with her. It's a tough spot to be in, especially when you don't know her well.

Just act confident and appreciate her. If you think she looks cute/hot in an outfit, say just that. I don't believe that "if she dresses nice, she's trying to impress you" bs. They always dress nice, no matter the occasion  It can be to impress you but it can easily be to boost her confidence. If you can't tell if she's going to "friendzone" you or not, look for eye contact. The more she gives, the merrier. Laughing is the largest thing. If she laughs while maintaining eye contact, that's a gold mine. If she looks away, it isn't good or bad, but it isn't the worst thing because some girls don't like their smile. If you know you've been friendzoned, then talk about it by being confident, just never say "please".

edit: quick and unrelated tip: If you notice she isn't wearing much makeup or whatever, say that she looks "nice today". Their cheeks will be as red as a rose. Been doing this for years and god it's effective.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Friend zone may likely mean she was interested in you at first but isn't anymore for whatever reason (probably because you didn't meet their needs, not necessarily being "too nice"). Instead of being a dick about your continued advances she's being cordial about it.

The girl may like you enough at that point to keep you on the hook but keep pressing and you're not doing yourself any favors. After a while she may end up just feeling sorry for you, but not in a good way. Once you're in that relationship state you're basically screwed for the time being. Reset your focus and if something more'll happen it'll happen.

Opening up to girls too much too early will definitely land you in the friend zone.

OT: a wise man once said never become friends with girls you wont bang...

Good shit. Probably my exact problem.

I know what I want. Two women. One that I can actually enjoy being around, share common interests, and never have a physical relationship with... and another girl I can use only for sexual pleasure when and where I want/need it. Once you combine the two into one girl it never works out.

In my opinion, guys are too easy, or try to hard, and that drives me away from them. >_>  Obviously don't be a dick, but don't do EVERYTHING for her if you aren't even dating.  Playful banter is always fun.  Girls like funny guys that know what they want but not when they are throwing themselves at her.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ya you're definitely right Loleeta. I realized that so early in life and it is literally one of the hardest things to master because when I like a girl they have SO much power over me it's stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 1