Sign in to follow this  
Batchford

So, I have started streaming...

http://twitch.tv/batchford

After weeks of @@Hard Way and friends bitching at me, I have decided to start streaming on Twitch. I plan on streaming every day if possible. Halo is the BAE, but other games shall get sprinkled in.

I currently don't have a headset so no commentary shall be there, but that's in the process of getting fixed.

Would appreciate some follows and support from the Beyond Boys, and hope to see you all in the chat!

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You need a headset ASAP. I need that Scottish accent to be in my ears daily.

You need a headset ASAP. I need that Scottish accent to be in my ears daily.

Can you be a pal and embed the stream in the OP? Ty

Can you be a pal and embed the stream in the OP? Ty

Done

OH HAVE YOU, YA GAELIC FUCK

We'll have to play sometime so everyone can see what a bad teammate I am.

"Give me a random, oh wait... you are THE random"

You guys can make fun of how much f a nub I am

I shall show your MCC K/D on stream, your street cred will be destroyed forever.

It's been a busy week for me, but I'll follow you ASAP. I was excited to see the notification you were streaming when I picked up my iPad yesterday.

I've been working on that long overdue video. I might need some help capping some staged scenarios for B-roll. Want to guest star in a halo CE basics guide video???!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's been a busy week for me, but I'll follow you ASAP. I was excited to see the notification you were streaming when I picked up my iPad yesterday.

I've been working on that long overdue video. I might need some help capping some staged scenarios for B-roll. Want to guest star in a halo CE basics guide video???!!!!!

I shall try to assist, we can do it this weekend

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't quote (mobile is honestly so fucked right now), but I'm gonna try to put everything else in place tonight and see what I still need to fill. Should only be 2 or 3 shots. I wanted to do it yesterday but I was so dog ass tired when I got off work. All I could muster was watching the office on Netflix until I fell asleep. I did manage to buy one of those Rabies Fun Run race for the cure shirts off Amazon though. Lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Double team practice this week baby

GIF-dumb-Dumb-and-Dumber-dumber-excited-

it would help if you were online to play Mr Simms...

In other news, got boosted up to 27 followers in only 1 DAY of streaming. Thank you guys so much!

it would help if you were online to play Mr Simms...

In other news, got boosted up to 27 followers in only 1 DAY of streaming. Thank you guys so much!

The Beyond love is real.  Now get a damn mic. lol

Dammit, every time I look you're not streaming. What hours do you usually do? In EST  :halo:

I'll follow ya...

Look for Turkey Lips 743 ( old gamertag)

:grunt:

:grunt:

20 years ago my ex gf called me that trying to insult me...it was the strangest/funniest thing ive ever heard...so of course it stuck :)

Batch, you should update your profile picture, add panels, provide some informations about yourself to make your channel look more professional. That way it will attract more people/viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 2