Paragon

Starting Halo Top 5 series

Hey whats up everyone.  I'm going to start a weekly Halo Top 5 series and need some submissions.  If I get enough I hoping to have the first episode come out on Saturday.  I will leave some information below so you can contact me.  Just send me a message with your GT and name of clip in your fileshare.  Thanks

GT:Path to Paragon

Youtube.com/uegparagon

twitter.com/paragons_path

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey man....By any chance do you know how I can get a clip to you or anybody when it was clipped on LAN...I have 2 LAN exterminations(One of which is good enough to submit probably) I wanted to put in my FS but because it was clipped offline it can't be put in my Fileshare. You know a way around this.

Hey man....By any chance do you know how I can get a clip to you or anybody when it was clipped on LAN...I have 2 LAN exterminations(One of which is good enough to submit probably) I wanted to put in my FS but because it was clipped offline it can't be put in my Fileshare. You know a way around this.

Only way I know to get around that is if you had a capture card and uploaded it to a filesharing website and sent me the link to download it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1