Sign in to follow this  
PopeBum

hello everyone

Hi, my name is Zach and I love playing halo. Been playing since halo 3 and got back into halo when MCC came out. I joined this website to find others who enjoy the game as much as i do. If you want to play, add me, PopeBum. I'm able to get on almost every day and I usually play a lot of matchmaking. Always looking to improve and have fun. I am very competitive, but have never really played competitively, but who knows, maybe one day. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey man :)

what do you enjoy playing on MCC? Anything? Id be willing to play with you. I have been working on rebuilding my Halo skills the last several months with MCC, and so far its worked wonders, but I am not near done yet. All in preparation for Halo 5 lol. Im somewhat decent at Halo, but still learning CE and H2 (over again). H3 is where I live and breathe Halo. Been playing Halo for over a decade.

If you wanna play, message HD SImpicityy on Xbox One.

I enjoy everything but halo 4 lol. Although halo 3 on MCC is a bit iffy to me compared to halo 3 on 360. But halo 3 is my favorite because that is what i started with. I'll add you and hopefully we can play sometime soon!