Sign in to follow this  
Teapot

Beach-Lan 4 + Tournament - August 8th-15th

Wizard is boring as fuck for 2v2 and callouts are nearly impossible. It's really only good for 1v1.

BC is good but some people don't like it. It's definitely at the top of the second tier of CE maps though.

Who did what to me!? I beat patch and legend on hh and dammy my host with Killer #newHorseman

That may have also happened, I just know the game I saw, Legend and Patch (playing as SKumbag Goat and P) beat players named "Bunsaw" and "Loof" on HEH by quite a bit.  Figured Bunsaw was you but maybe not ...

That may have also happened, I just know the game I saw, Legend and Patch (playing as SKumbag Goat and P) beat players named "Bunsaw" and "Loof" on HEH by quite a bit. Figured Bunsaw was you but maybe not ...

Oh that was probably Dooi. Dont know what a Loof is. Yeah we got shit on on their host haha.

Legend won? time to dispute my paypal transaction  :kappa:

streams been offline for too long.. can't believe Jownz is letting that happen.

Legend won? time to dispute my paypal transaction :kappa:

streams been offline for too long.. can't believe Jownz is letting that happen.

The PC started auto updating windows in the middle of the finals and legend unplugged everything in a rage. Someone will probably fix it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well.. it was amazing while it lasted. Thanks to everyone who tuned in to watch.. A big thank you to @@Droid who I'm pretty sure kept the stream dream alive, and as always a huge thank you to @@McDick for hosting. I can't wait to watch the capped games! I'll try to upload some good ones into this thread once I find them on youtube, unless a mod would rather close up this thread and put gameplays in another. Congrats to Legend and Jrep.. I have no idea if 2nd and 3rd got anything or if it all went to 1st.

It'd be great to have multiple streams and stuff, but that's really not feasible with everything that's happening in that house. My only suggestion is that maybe we can fund a kickstarter to help Jownz afford a shirt or two for next year.

My only suggestion is that maybe we can fund a kickstarter to help Jownz afford a shirt or two for next year.

This isn't a good idea. He brought in a heavy female and homosexual demographic. As lead marketing supervisor of Beach LAN #6 I decide against this vote. 

Not sure why Patch and Legend were not on the streaming box the whole time but can't wait to see the captured games.

Heard there was some drama involving HallisterBlack?

did anyone track series scores?  wondering how everyone did ...

Patch, jownz, and Legend all remember their series scores vs notable ppl

Legend/doboy vs patch/words 4-6
Legend/words vs Patch/doboy 5-5
Legend/mcdick vs patch/prime 8-4
Legend/prime vs patch/mcdick 7-5
Legend/doboy vs words/jownz 10-0
Legend/trix vs mcdick/jownz 8-6
Legend/mcdick vs prime/jownz 14-0
Legend/kush vs poon/gazzo 7-5
Legend/gazzo vs poon/kush 8-4

also there was a notable rotation of players, mcdick, jownz, doboy, and words where apparently jownz won the most games. These were the best 4 players after patch/legend.
Jownz/doughboy 7-3 McDick/words 
^only one posted in chat, but I think it was 7-3 all jownz
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Not sure why Patch and Legend were not on the streaming box the whole time but can't wait to see the captured games.

Heard there was some drama involving HallisterBlack?

I'm looking into it but for some reason the stream station had some issues of the tv 'refreshing' and cutting out video for a second or two on its own. I know Legend unplugged the stream at some point because of it; still a lot better than last year.

As with HB yes there was but for me personally I'm not going to discuss it on the forums. What happens at Beach Lan stays at Beach Lan.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm looking into it but for some reason the stream station had some issues of the tv 'refreshing' and cutting out video for a second or two on its own. I know Legend unplugged the stream at some point because of it; still a lot better than last year.

As with HB yes there was but for me personally I'm not going to discuss it on the forums. What happens at Beach Lan stays at Beach Lan.

I read what I guess is a condensed version and gave up half way too.. way too long.

I read what I guess is a condensed version and gave up half way too.. way too long.

if we're talking about the tourny, the fucking laptop auto updated windows and shut down during the last game of the series so there was massive rage and legend unplugged it

• Upvote (+1) 1

if we're talking about the tourny, the fucking laptop auto updated windows and shut down during the last game of the series so there was massive rage and legend unplugged it

I was referring to HB which was way too lengthy to read even for my wall of text posting ass. I do know about the laptop issues though. Oh well, I'm just glad it was streamed.

@@Csquared - You're welcome man.