Sign in to follow this  
Teapot

Beach-Lan 4 + Tournament - August 8th-15th

cell phone neg :(

lol I had plus 1 when I read that, and I thought you were telling me that you meant to neg and accidentally plus'd.  Totally thought you were a dick for a second until I played forum detective.

This seems sick! :D Thank you to everybody who is willing to do all of that! I've been wanting to watch high level CE matches for a while. Does anybody know why ogre 2 can't go? :/

This seems sick! :D Thank you to everybody who is willing to do all of that! I've been wanting to watch high level CE matches for a while. Does anybody know why ogre 2 can't go? :/

HCS things more than likely

HCS things more than likely

Really? Interesting. I can't imagine HCS having any events during that time except the event Optic got invited to, can't remember what it was.

Really? Interesting. I can't imagine HCS having any events during that time except the event Optic got invited to, can't remember what it was.

I meant that as in he probably wants to chill after S2 finals.

Lol how has nobody mentioned this before?  I'm all for it, but I'll go ahead and be real with you, getting 40 people to stop playing and organize for a tournament everyone already knows the winners of isn't going to be easy.

Also as long as you set up commentary far enough away where I can say whatever I want without giving away important information to the people playing, I'll get in the booth for a few series.  Just like H1, commentary is only viable with teams on 2 imo, so I'll need a P.

Lol how has nobody mentioned this before?  I'm all for it, but I'll go ahead and be real with you, getting 40 people to stop playing and organize for a tournament everyone already knows the winners of isn't going to be easy.

2 important things need to happen first:

-There needs to be a clearly communicated set starting time for the tournament well in advance, so no one is taken by surprise.

-The payout should be for top 8, and it should not be top-heavy, meaning 2-8 actually get a decent share of the money too.

If you do those two things, I think people would be on board.  Between all the talent going, I'm sure there is a lot of collective tournament experience there, enough that someone should know how to organize it smoothly.

Last i talked to Mcdick he said Killer was running the tournament(s) and it was going to be players randomly paired up based on tiers or letting players pick their partner based on tiers or one of each.

when the stream starts tweet the link to everyone at 343

That is a pretty good idea. Get to see how a good Halo game plays at a high level.

when the stream starts tweet the link to everyone at 343

Yaaaaaaaay been looking forward to this all week. Any idea what time the stream will start?

sorry to burst your bubble - but we're gonna have to wait another week

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is Missingno going? Someone needs to capture the dude's rage live.

That and Patch shouting verbal abuse.

Is Missingno going? Someone needs to capture the dude's rage live.

That and Patch shouting verbal abuse.

I only rage on MCC, original H1 works so no rage.  I cannot go this year though.