Sign in to follow this  
TheSimms

Teams in Season 3

I'd kill for TSM to join Halo. The top pros are mostly swept up by the current orgs so we'd have to see some returning talent for them to join.

But wait...

TSM Reality Check?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd kill for TSM to join Halo. The top pros are mostly swept up by the current orgs so we'd have to see some returning talent for them to join.

But wait...

TSM Reality Check?

Lmaoooooo. TSM WarHeads #Kappa

There was a time when Halo sucked but big money could save it. Halo 5 is beyond that. 

Sorry but this just isn't true. People walk around in sewers for ten bucks an hour. Playing a video game that you might consider inferior to another video game for tens of thousands of dollars isn't exactly torture. As long as the prize money is there, the players will be, especially when the majority of them can't afford to be picky.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd kill for TSM to join Halo. The top pros are mostly swept up by the current orgs so we'd have to see some returning talent for them to join

TSM would be bad ass. Am I right in saying TSM is the worlds biggest org? But again as you say, unless T2 returns to form a godsquad with people like legit/goofy/HaloGod etc etc who else would they grab? I'm still keen to see a FaZe clan to roll in the youtuber following!

We did have a French FaZe division over here in EU and the support was unreal. Would also be nice to see Dignitas or Fnatic grab an EU team, most of the ex TCM boys have played under them in H3/Reach.

I'm honestly shocked that T2 has just disappeared from halo altogether. He has his own org he could roll out or he could commentate/be involved in some way and make tons of money. He used to be the biggest ambassador for the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm honestly shocked that T2 has just disappeared from halo altogether. He has his own org he could roll out or he could commentate/be involved in some way and make tons of money. He used to be the biggest ambassador for the game.

After all the stuff he dealt with in Season 1 the man deserves a break. He still loves Halo and will come back around in h5 when those big prize money tourneys he was promised actually become a real thing.

I'd love to see a T2, Legit, Elam, Cpt. Anarchy Str8 Rippin win the first season of H5. Just to piss Gandhi off  :saucey:

I'd love to see a T2, Legit, Elam, Cpt. Anarchy Str8 Rippin win the first season of H5. Just to piss Gandhi off  :saucey:

Gandhi cares too much about Smite to give a fuck

• Upvote (+1) 1