Sign in to follow this  
bunniesz23

Bunnies' Video Thread

New Gameplay! I know it's been a while, but now that the HWC grind is starting to slow down I'm gonna be posting videos regularly again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Listening to my own voice is cringe inducing

Good video though!

Edit: Also that triple with the perfect kreygasm

• Upvote (+1) 1

What map would everyone like to see next? Selling out all the tricks  :lxthul:

(also, sorry about the music. Game audio didn't record for some reason and I can't stand uploading a silent video)

• Upvote (+1) 1

New jump video, this time on Plaza! If you have any questions on these jumps, I'd be happy to answer them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Short little teaser video to hopefully get you guys a little hyped for my first H5 montage:

• Upvote (+1) 1

My first Champ of the new season! Unfortunately it's Overgrowth, but I promise there's at least one entertaining play.

Had to upload this one just because of how good our communication is when we actually focus on small talk.

Back on Eden Slayer, where we were really hard to beat in last weekends Last Chance Qualifier:

Got a few more gameplays for you guys. Gonna try to upload a few more FFA vids soon if I can ever find a match.

Been having a bunch of people ask for tutorials on some of the advanced jump/movement techniques, so I put one together for what we're calling "Bum-jumping":

• Upvote (+1) 3

Been having a bunch of people ask for tutorials on some of the advanced jump/movement techniques, so I put one together for what we're calling "Bum-jumping":

A+.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pulled a Mmmm Joe on this one and just threw together some nice clips with minimal editing.

Some more #content for you guys! This time in the form of a stream highlight. When impromptu opening strats go very, very right:

• Upvote (+1) 2

New map, new jumps! Was super excited to make this video just because of how nice the map looks and all the movement options that have been added in the remake. A lot of cool stuff can be done.

• Upvote (+1) 2