Sign in to follow this  
bunniesz23

Bunnies' Video Thread

Now that season 2 is winding down, I want to start putting a little more time into my YouTube channel. In Addition to my Clip of the Week series, I'm going to be starting a Choke of the Week series, a series of live commentaries, and a series of gameplay breakdown videos. The current schedule is Chokes on Friday and Clips on Saturday, with live commentaries and gameplay videos either being bi-weekly or monthly (don't exactly have these nailed down yet).

I've moved all of my previous videos into this thread, so they'll all be in one place.

Most Recent:

Bunnies Jumps:

Mercy: 

Bum-Jumping:

Stasis:

Coliseum: 

Regret:

Plaza: 

Clip of the Week:

Choke of the Week:

Live Commentaries/Stream Highlights:

30 Second Flag Cap on Coli CTF 

18-3 Eden TS 

50-31 Truth TS (LCQ) 

Eden TS Perfection (LCQ) 

Working on Small Talk: 

Feb. FFA Champ game: 

Intense Empire TS (Go4Halo #35):

Nasty Sniping in Eden TS: 

Crazy Snipes Shrine 1v1: 

The Most intense Warlord CTF EVER: 

Winning by 1 second: 

When Your Teammate Runs it the Wrong Way: 

Shrine CTF in Under 4-minutes:

Going insane with Snipes in Team Hardcore: 

Taking over in Warlord TS: 

Game 1 of H5 (perfection): 

17-80 Comeback on Empire Strongholds: 

100-0 Plaza Strongholds: 

Breakdowns:

Montages:

Thanks to everyone who's been watching! And as always, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Upvote (+1) 2

good stuff! I'm a big fan of the choke of the week idea

Thanks dude, I was thinking of you when I came up with it  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm excited to finally putting out my last H2A montage! It was a big deal to me that this one consist entirely of HCS clips, because competitive gameplay is always more exciting to me and I know most of you guys here as well. I'm hopefully I see some of you guys at events, and you can tell me how bad my montage was  :kappa:

Also, if your much of a twitter user, be sure to follow @ColossusEsports! There an awesome org and we're excited to be representing them going into H5.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Some clips were entertaining others were eh. But keep making videos and trying to get better. Noticed a jump in your gameplay and editing as compared to your first montage. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some clips were entertaining others were eh. But keep making videos and trying to get better. Noticed a jump in your gameplay and editing as compared to your first montage. 

I think the biggest challenge for me is figuring out which clips people view as being "better". I definitely miss the mark sometimes, and a few get in that probably would've been better left out.

But I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Especially considering that I'm never the guy who gets snipe for my team, and a large portion of the gameplay is from scrims and tournaments. Hopefully the next one will be edited by someone who knows how to edit videos  :kappa:

Thanks for dropping in and giving your feedback. Now let's just hope Rose is healthy this season.  :UncleDrew:

I think the biggest challenge for me is figuring out which clips people view as being "better". I definitely miss the mark sometimes, and a few get in that probably would've been better left out.

But I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Especially considering that I'm never the guy who gets snipe for my team, and a large portion of the gameplay is from scrims and tournaments. Hopefully the next one will be edited by someone who knows how to edit videos  :kappa:

Thanks for dropping in and giving your feedback. Now let's just hope Rose is healthy this season.  :UncleDrew:

We can only hope. But then again there are a crazy amount of rumors for a trade for Rudy Gay so we'll see how the bulls do this year.

Yeah I figured that most of your clips were from scrims and such mainly because a lot of your clips were kind of sprees or plays. You really should use things like that in highlight videos  and really save your best clips for a montage. Even if the montage is just 2 min of your best gameplay. imo 2 min of really good clips is much better than watching a 5 min montage with a lot of filler. Working on that myself. I just use my average stuff in HL videos so what I have left are my best clips.

you can watch my stuff here if you'd like: www.youtube.com/sherisbatman 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just posted my first stream highlight video! Not the biggest 1v1 guy, but I got a few really nice snipes and felt like it was worth highlighting:

We can only hope. But then again there are a crazy amount of rumors for a trade for Rudy Gay so we'll see how the bulls do this year.

Yeah I figured that most of your clips were from scrims and such mainly because a lot of your clips were kind of sprees or plays. You really should use things like that in highlight videos  and really save your best clips for a montage. Even if the montage is just 2 min of your best gameplay. imo 2 min of really good clips is much better than watching a 5 min montage with a lot of filler. Working on that myself. I just use my average stuff in HL videos so what I have left are my best clips.

you can watch my stuff here if you'd like: www.youtube.com/sherisbatman 

I subbed, but I really just want to see that teamtage  :D Is there and ETA on that?

Just posted my first stream highlight video! Not the biggest 1v1 guy, but I got a few really nice snipes and felt like it was worth highlighting:

I subbed, but I really just want to see that teamtage  :D Is there and ETA on that?

Before H5 lol

Check out the new video! One of the best moments from our series against Interstellar in the IG 1.5k from probably the most intense Warlord CTF I've ever played. Let me know if you guys would want to see the full gameplay!

New clip of the week! Wasn't on last week, so I just grabbed the oldest clip I had saved on my PC :P