SteaDy

Looking for a specific traits in a player...

Whats up guys? My gt on XBL is currently RFL SteaDy X. I am looking for specific types of players to make a Halo team. I am looking for players that are willing to grind out the rest of H2A and then when H5 comes out put the jets into overdrive. I broke down some of the main traits I would like my potential teammates to have:

• Hungry - Looking for players that are willing to put in the work inside and outside the game to become the best player they possibly can.
  • Dedicated - Looking for players that are willing to take all of the lumps and bruises with starting a new team and still stay with the idea that we will be a contender.
  • Positive - Looking for players that will stay positive and keep the morale of the team up even after taking some beatings. Worse thing in the world is a Emo player (+) Positive players only.
  • Smart - Looking for Halo smart players. Not looking for people that we have to start from scratch and teach them everything about the game. Most of the game is decided on what you do and the decisions you make in game.
  • Responsible - Looking for players that are able to understand and agree when they make a mistake and not take it out on the team.
  • Good Call outs - Looking for players that are staying active with the call outs!
  • Mature - Looking for players that don't have a "Bed time" and other issues with being too young to do things.

If you feel like these traits describe you... Please feel free to send me a F/R. GT: RFL SteaDy X

My teammate and I are planning on attending every event for H5 depending on how the team is doing at the time. Msg me and hang out in a lobby with us! I will have a couple more questions and we will figure out if its even worth our time to run games. Good Luck!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hungry: Absolutely

Dedicated: 100%

Smart: That's for you to decide

Responsible: Mistakes and loses to me mean that I can improve

Mature: No bed times for me

Gamertag: Kourages

msg me or I will msg you 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gt: This is ORANGE

I'm not the very best player by any means, however it sounds like you guys love the game. If you ever need a fourth to practice with, I'm your man. I do what it takes to win any match I play. Shoot me a friend request!

Thanks for all of these replies! I will be in contact with all of you... Still looking for players! Bump 

You can get in contact with me as well if Steady can't get in contact with you just add or message me and things can move on faster.

Gt: Squad Killa E

Hey man just thought I'd say that I'm interested in what you're looking for. I think I could help

I'll add you my gt is papa behemoth. I definitely match the traits you listed. Been to 3 MLGS, top 32 twice, top 5 stats at a combine, I'm backed by an organization called Forbid gaming that helps with expenses. You seem like the kind of player I'd like teaming with.

Bump still looking guys! Im pumped about the 1mill event. Please if you are good and a hungry player msg me on her or my gamertag

Definitely interested in seeing how you guys are as a team. I wasn't able to find your gamertag but mine is Bigbird211 if you are interested still. 

Whats up guys? My gt on XBL is currently AtG SteaDyMurKz. I am looking for specific types of players to make a Halo team. I am looking for players that are willing to grind out the rest of H2A and then when H5 comes out put the jets into overdrive. I broke down some of the main traits I would like my potential teammates to have:

• Hungry - Looking for players that are willing to put in the work inside and outside the game to become the best player they possibly can.
  • Dedicated - Looking for players that are willing to take all of the lumps and bruises with starting a new team and still stay with the idea that we will be a contender.
  • Positive - Looking for players that will stay positive and keep the morale of the team up even after taking some beatings. Worse thing in the world is a Emo player (+) Positive players only.
  • Smart - Looking for Halo smart players. Not looking for people that we have to start from scratch and teach them everything about the game. Most of the game is decided on what you do and the decisions you make in game.
  • Responsible - Looking for players that are able to understand and agree when they make a mistake and not take it out on the team.
  • Good Call outs - Looking for players that are staying active with the call outs!
  • Mature - Looking for players that don't have a "Bed time" and other issues with being too young to do things.

If you feel like these traits describe you... Please feel free to send me a F/R. GT: AtG SteaDyMurKz

My teammate and I are planning on attending every event for H5 depending on how the team is doing at the time. Msg me and hang out in a lobby with us! I will have a couple more questions and we will figure out if its even worth our time to run games. Good Luck!

Hungry: yes i play halo mcc consistently during the week if not busy and on weekends when having halo mcc events with my gaming community the AJSA even if I play from Sweden.

Dedicated yes 100% to wrk as a team.

positive: yes i am always positive even if defeat is night and always try to tell my team-mates to do your best and work together as a team.

smart: well I have played mcc since launch so am familiar with the controls( default and bumper jumper) and where certain power weapons are on certain maps and when to use them only when needed.

Responsible: yes i never lash out on my team because of a mistake I or they make and I acknowledge when I make one myself.I try to say to others doing a mistake to avoid doing that as best you can. Always try to improve myself.

Good call outs:Always try to call out weapons whenever I see/hear them.

Mature: Dont have that kind of bedtime at least not for when I need to go up for school but tuesday.-fridays I can stay up to10.30 pm est max if not busy.Otherwise for weekends I can stay up very much past 6pm EST.All contact info is listed on my profile.

I hit all of the traits you are looking for!

I am in the exact same situation as you, where I want to grind out the end of Master Chief Collection until Halo 5 comes out, then make a hard push into the competitive tournaments and leagues for Halo 5!

My gamertag is Toler Supreme.

BUMP still looking for good players... if you feel you fit this build for the team please either Post here or msg me at RFL SteaDy X

Gt:To UnFaZZeDD 1reason to not pass me up with writing a paragraph...im onyx in everything and already know trick jumps some pros may not even know as of yet..

Sent a friend request. Add me if you are still looking for teammates. I have a lot of time to grind the game and looking for the right players to do it with.