Sign in to follow this  
RRoD Carnage

How's everyone enjoying the beta so far?

I personally am loving it. I'm so excited to be playing Gears1 all over again in all it's sexy glory. Those dedicated servers are pretty handy too! Here's a review I did of the beta if anyone's interested. Game play is pretty good too!

it actually is the game i have/had the most fun to play on the xbox one. 

pretty hyped for the full game to release.

hope its gonna be popular in the competetive scene  B)

Something definitely felt different when playing. Turns out they ported the pc version. Tons of former skillful techniques like wall bouncing, or anything that involved interrupting an animation half way through, is no longer possible. Thank god this is just the beta or it could've been the next MCC

Edit: jk I'm very confused

there was nothing like canceling your wallbounce in gears1

this 

dont know what youre talking about MultiLockson

Also this beta will mostly be to only fine tune the final version since its so close to release date. Don't expect any big changes.

Something definitely felt different when playing. Turns out they ported the pc version. Tons of former skillful techniques like wall bouncing, or anything that involved interrupting an animation half way through, is no longer possible. Thank god this is just the beta or it could've been the next MCC

That's how the first one played. You'll get used to it and adjust eventually.

Online seemed pretty smooth, but matchmaking wasn't always incredibly fast. Not sure if that was due to the population of it being limited by the long wait for download codes or the matchmaking system. There also seemed to be more quitters than most usual, but it wasn't as bad in the competitive playlist.