CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

I'm calling it now.

343 announces new Halo 4 tournament tomorrow.

I wouldn't mind it at all.

A tournament similar in this nature but different match context (4v4). Besides the glaring flaws of the stream, I'm still enjoying the hype and the discussion around it,

NOOOOO BOOO GAMESAGER MADE IT RIOT!! THIS TOURNAMENT IS NOW RUINED!!

Also nadeshot just went after the quality lol.

Yeah, same story today as yesterday.

No actual player tags. Limited commentary.

A complete fail of a production. We barely know what is going on.

We just watched an entire FFA with Yoshi Eats and only found out 5 minutes after the game WHO WAS IN THE ACTUAL GAME.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Stream quality sucks.  It would be 343 to have a major global tournament and not check the internet quality of the venue.  If that didn't suck enough, you can't tell who is who.  I thought it was funny that it's a $200,000 tournament and only has 917 viewers.  GG 343 you fail again.

Lets see if we can break 1.5k today... But tomorrow its only on xbox don't know that views then.

Gamesager 2nd or 3rd after Giggle Monster in their seeding game, seeding ahead of Ogre 2 & Snipedown. Heck yeah, gotta root for my fellow BTB kid.

Sudd 1 looking good

suddiiii49a88.gif

Is this even Sudd 1?

• Upvote (+1) 2

ONE HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTE DOWNTIME

Great. 

FrankieMadgif_zpscfecf3ec.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

343 is incompetent and i mean this in the most constructive way possible. They are incompetent. If MLG did this during one of it's halo event the backlash would be tremendous and I've seen MLG get hate for things liek quality issues. 343 has quality issues, long down times, no gamertags, no commentary and overall a very boring $200k LAN tournament. The MLG COD tourney that is also taking place (with a smaller payout) is blowing it out the water in terms of production and viewers.

There is currently 995 viewers for a $200K tourney. Are you kidding me? no worries though Halo fans....sunday will have great production. We deserve better than this.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So no Stronside?

He qualified at RTX so he's not part of the 32 that made it through the Invitationals. He's still in the tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just watched the stream there. They showed 2 FFA matches and now it's offline for lunch. I had absolutely no idea what happened in either of the matches. Apart from Bravo saying Ninja won the first one.The second match had Ryanoob, Legit and Formal in it...and of course 343 decided to sit some RJ kid on the stream instead. Still have no idea who won that match. 

I think 343 could have done a way better job for Friday and Saturday...for example get casters to cast the matches....the casters would know who's playing on what station and able to make the whole experience a lot better for us sitting at home trying to figure everything out.  :gandhi:  :maven:

I want a Sud to win just to see the insanity that happens.

• Upvote (+1) 4