CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

Still working on getting online with my Xbox at school.

Guess I won't be watching the finals. WOMP WOMP.

They always say that...but it never is exclusive....just like the Ghosts Reveal...and the CoD Champs...Not saying it won't be exclusive, but would not be surprised if they stream it on Twitch as well regardless of what they've said.

Anyways, though I don't much care about this cause I've lost so much interest, I gotta root for Mikwen.  Sucks that 1v1s are the finals, Halo4 1v1s are  :trash: .  Good luck to everyone competing, and let the odds be ever so in your favor. ;)

Still working on getting online with my Xbox at school.

Guess I won't be watching the finals. WOMP WOMP.

what school do you go to?

I will be try to tweet early round results depending on how bad the internet is at the event. (no I am not competing, lol) 

there going to lose a shit ton of viewers only streaming the finals on XBL... what are they thinking?

I will be try to tweet early round results depending on how bad the internet is at the event. (no I am not competing, lol) 

When will we see your t-shirt?  :unclesudd:

I really don't want to download their app to watch the finals...

It only takes a few minutes to D/L.

When will we see your t-shirt?  :unclesudd:

It never came :( I got swindled by the makers of the shirt.  So mad right now

Someone tweet me how many Twitch viewers 343 has throughout the weekend BYE :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

It never came :( I got swindled by the makers of the shirt.  So mad right now

Sad+smiley+crying.gif

I Played Best Man In Week 1 And Couldn't Get 1 Kill Lol. Best Man To WIN GC!!!!

If you couldn't get 1 kill I think you had other problems haha.

If you couldn't get 1 kill I think you had other problems haha.

No He Spawn Killed Me On abandon The Whole Game I Thought He Was Cheating So I Reported Him. Later On I Find Out He Is A Pro Halo Player!!!!
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No He Spawn Killed Me On abandon The Whole Game I Thought He Was Cheating So I Reported Him. Later On I Find Out He Is A Pro Halo Player!!!!

My point stands even more now with knowledge that you actually thought he was cheating and reported him- like so many terrible, stupid 12 year olds, and couldn't escape a "spawn trap" on abandon.  (I know the "trap" you are talking about and it's really easy to duck into cover at blue or whatever off the spawn if you are being shot.  You probably charged him over and over like some of the people that I trapped on abandon.  a.k.a. don't take this personally but you're a noob bro.)

My point stands even more now with knowledge that you actually thought he was cheating and reported him, and couldn't escape a "spawn trap" on abandon. (I know the "trap" you are talking about and it's really easy to duck into cover at blue or whatever off the spawn if you are being shot. You probably charged him over and over like some of the people that I trapped on abandon. a.k.a. don't take this personally but you're a noob bro.)

Left my xbox at college while I'm back at home for the summer.. and now because of this ridiculous idea by 343 to ONLY stream the finals on the xbox, I can't watch the finals live.

Why do they have to do this? Why!?? They ALWAYS do something dumb. They do a load of good things, and then mess it up with some ridiculous garbage idea.

Well, I guess following the tournament for this long is just pointless now. I'll only be able to watch a rebroadcast, probably uploaded by a fan on youtube, 2 days after the event.

Thanks a lot 343 for this shit, really. I was looking forward to watching this live, but I guess I can't now. Great.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It has to be MS pushing their weight around about having the finals streamed on the Xbox. I don't see why 343 would want to do that.

It has to be MS pushing their weight around about having the finals streamed on the Xbox. I don't see why 343 would want to do that.

It probably was M$'s idea but I don't understand why they couldn't allow both XBL and Twitch. E3 did it...

Not on Twitch? And for me, living in Europe that was terrible news. I planned to be up all night watching it live but it would have been much easier if I could use my iPad and not disturbing my wife and kids using the xbox and TV.

This decision is beyond me...Are they scared they maybe only have 2000 viewers on Twitch? 

• Upvote (+1) 1