CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

Sudd2 gets my qualification spot after sign out glitching me with proof sent to 343. I get banned without any provided and get my AGL invite taken away, shout out to the ''investigation team'' for robbing me of attending this tourney.

wut

You were using the sign out glitch and got caught by sudd2? and now he gets your spot?

No, Suddoth 2 has been doing the sign out glitch and still qualified.

But Munoz was disqualified from the tournament for allegedly boosting and there is no proof.

I'm probably gonna get neg banged for saying I hope he doesn't win. :maven:

People don't really "neg bang" here often.

wut

You were using the sign out glitch and got caught by sudd2? and now he gets your spot?

No he means the spot he was going to get was taken by Sud2 since he was DQ'd for host booting etc when theres no proof. Sud2 has done the sign out glitch on Munoz himself and he has proof to back it up yet he still gets to qualify. 

Of course he's gonna accept the invite, it's $200,000 for first place. Ogre 2 is in the business of making money from gaming. I'd be cool with Pistola/Snipedown/Legit/Formal, either one of them winning it.

I noticed NamedHarbor0221 has a perfect score this week and is currently 19th.

But he did the sign out glitch when I matched him.

Twitch chats are not known as a reliable source.

Someone in a Twitch chat told me otherwise.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People don't really "neg bang" here often.

You didn't see the thread with the guy complaining about neg banging.  Had like -20 by the time it got locked.

In all seriousness, someone from Optic Gaming should've been asked. Nadeshots name alone would bring in 15k viewers.

In all seriousness, someone from Optic Gaming should've been asked. Nadeshots name alone would bring in 15k viewers.

There's a CoD tourney at Pax.

SO is this global championships just a ffa of the halo players that people know the most or people that play the game the most?

This is starting to look like a publicity stunt. 

If they werent giving away any $$ - you would see no one accept these invites.

Its a FFA with people who qualified through Gamescom, RTX, and online + invites to top players from tournaments. Not everyone who got invites are well known. Rob The Turtle got an invite, he's relatively unknown.

Its a FFA with people who qualified through Gamescom, RTX, and online + invites to top players from tournaments. Not everyone who got invites are well known. Rob The Turtle got an invite, he's relatively unknown.

As well as people like Footedpanda and Dale968364755383.  :gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 1

http://halofanforlife.com/?p=9632

Casuals layin down the law  :goldenboy:

also lol at calling giggle monster pro  :saucey:

Yeah, Sal fell off the horse here. 

I don't understand all the hate for having 'pros' in the H4GC. Don't we want the best people to play/win?

Yeah, Sal fell off the horse here. 

I don't understand all the hate for having 'pros' in the H4GC. Don't we want the best people to play/win?

NO!!! The total of 400k should be split between the 40k people that still play this game and we should get 10k each!

• Upvote (+1) 1

When will it start/end? I have to give the information to 343 for an invite, but I don't know what time it starts. Anyone know?

Is there a way to screenshot the leaderboard in theater to show which people use the sign out glitch?

He's not that unknown since he won AGL NJ.  Didn't his teammate eltown earn an invite online?  Anyway they suck without their hostboxes which is why they're no longer a team.

as of now

1. Elitest

2. Shockwave

3. Diesel

4. Ogre 2

6. (giveaway)

7. (giveaway)

8. (giveaway)

If my friend even knew I was doing this he would be pissed at me. I would really love to see one of your invites go to Nemassist. I have followed his career since H3 when he was placing 20-28th. He plays Halo each and every day and his grinding has paid off. Now in H4 he has three 5/6th placements and a 7/8th with his new team. Nemassist almost qualified week 1 but lost his 79th game. Ghandi has called him one of the few players that could be picked up by a top 4 team and they wouldn't skip a beat. If our goal is to get the top talent in this competition Nemassist would be a great addition.