Formal

Pistola

Enable

Heinz

Goofy 

Ninja 

Ola to take it 

• Upvote (+1) 1

As much as I admire Ogre2, I would still like to see someone who's stuck with Halo 4 from the beginning, win it. They deserve it the most.

He says he will be "De-rusting" streaming FFA's daily from now on, I wonder if players like T2 will be invited as well  ^_^

If Ogre 2 wins the Global championship or comes in second, he will have made the most money from tournaments of any pro gamer ever  :o

As much as I admire Ogre2, I would still like to see someone who's stuck with Halo 4 from the beginning, win it. They deserve it the most.

Who would you like to see? We do have a couple pending still along with the giveaway.

Here are some others we tried inviting:

• Coby - He's 17, can't compete
  • Roy - Can't go
  • Cpt Anarchy - Can't go because of State rules
  • Maniac - Can't go because of State rules

<p>

Who would you like to see? We do have a couple pending still along with the giveaway.

• Roy - Can't go

Karma, ShockWav3, Ogre 1?

And from the UK: Riotz, Chalkie and Fuzion?

• Roy - Can't go

I can't really think of anyone else who deserves to go. Probably a lot of people, I just don't know about them.

I would just like to see someone like Ninja who stuck with H4 since the start and does wonders for the Twitch community or Legit who's been there since H2 and still beasting it, win it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Karma, ShockWav3, Ogre 1?

And from the UK: Riotz, Chalkie and Fuzion?

We asked Karma, Shock is already going, Ogre 1 lives in Australia.

As for UK players they have Gamescon soon.

players should be invited that will help drive attention back to the Halo scene.

Ogre 2 competing is probably gonna get some people interested and tuning in. It was a smart invite.

Too bad Walshy retired. I hope Walshy is invited to commentate.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We asked Karma, Shock is already going, Ogre 1 lives in Australia.

As for UK players they have Gamescon soon.

shockwave is attending? niiiiiiiiiice. Hopefully Karma goes as well...

HALO 4 GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS which will take place in Seattle, WA on the weekend of August 30th through September 1st.

Oh. Guess I wasn't clear. I know it's a part of PAX Prime, but what is the actual schedule of it and what times will it be taking place?

I would absolutely love to see Ogre 2 win. I know this goes completely against community momentum, and 343 doesn't need anything else telling them their game sucks, but if Ogre 2 wins after not playing the game at all, and someone like pistola loses to him....I mean caammmonnn.

I've also just never been a fan of pistola. It's pretty funny to see the dude get super worked up though and scream stuff at LANs, comes across as the biggest tool to me.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

did you really leave out legit??

i would go by the last couple agl FFA placings. ola and legit for sure, maybe naded. i think str8 sick will be in top 8 as well. i honestly don't know about snip3down. no way goofy. prob not ninja bc i don't think he has the mindset for ffa. he would do well in 1v1's but 8person ffa i just don't know.

I remember at Columbus '12, Tom got top 16 in the ffa and the dude never even played Reach FFA's and also hates them to begin with (if i recall correctly). I see him doing well just because of how smart he is. But I dont think he'll make the finals.

Im not even going to try and predict the outcome of this lol. Cant wait. This could be the last time we see our beloved pros going at it for some serious cash for a LONG time possibly.

I hope everyone starts streaming/practicing and builds up hype for this. To be honest, I was shocked to see it was only 2 weeks away. I feel like we should have been discussing this/promoting a lot earlier. If this event goes well and is promoted and has a great reaction, it could very well boost interest for this community and keep that spark going before this dark winter of Next Gen consoles and GTA V.

The success of this tournament could actually effect Halo 5 for all we know. Gotta promote this thing.

We got a certain amount of invites, that wasn't the "random 3". We aren't that evil.

How many invites were you given if you don't mind me asking? Just curious.

My only concern is that I would like to see someone win who won't ditch Halo as soon as they get their $200k.

• Upvote (+1) 1