CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

Just checked and you are right. Thats dumb.

Yeah dude this shit is a big lottery, I got dnfs because host quit lmao. I also lost on haven to rockets lol. This game is awesome! (Sarcastic)

Anyone know what time the actual thing is supposed to take place? I'm thinking about going but only want to go for the Global Championship thing instead of the whole weekend. Or is this gonna be MLG/AGL-like and have it multiple days? Either way, anyone know the schedule?

HALO 4 GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS which will take place in Seattle, WA on the weekend of August 30th through September 1st.

Serious question, how do you know if I follow both accounts? It is easy for someone like me who is Harville2 on twitter and youtube, but what if my name is FluffyUnicornEater29324 on Twitter and SnarlingSailboat234 on Youtube? How would yall know thats the same person?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Serious question, how do you know if I follow both accounts? It is easy for someone like me who is Harville2 on twitter and youtube, but what if my name is FluffyUnicornEater29324 on Twitter and SnarlingSailboat234 on Youtube? How would yall know thats the same person?

More like SnarlingSailGOAT.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

We have our ways  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I follow both of these already, maybe I'll win by accident.

Could I defer my invite to someone else if I won?

If you win just sell it for half price  :kappa:

We have our ways  :kappa:

I'd be interested in knowing your ways  :saucey:

We have our ways   :saucey:

Edited for the real Kappa....

More like SnarlingSailGOAT.  :kappa:

You know me all to well  :goat:  :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well....Shockwave, Diesel, and Elitest got the invites.

We got a certain amount of invites, that wasn't the "random 3". We aren't that evil.

Its noones fault but 343s that the sign out glitch is there for anyone to use. So many pros do it yet Giggle gets caught once and it's the end of the world. Isn't Giggle monster one of the few people not giving up on Halo? Putting thousands of dollars into tournaments for us? Leave him the fuck alone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm going to be honest, my twitter and youtube names are for real life use so I hope this is picked at random. What I mean is that my twitter handle isn't "Destroyaaa" and doesn't say "Competitive gamer" in my bio. 

Maybe you should hold a tournament for an invite????!!!! This way some scrub doesn't go and waste everyones time.

• Upvote (+1) 2