CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

GameSager did that for the Infinity Challenge and nothing happen, and they won't let me register my account. I have all my games saved in-case something like this happen also. Winners get announced most likely tomorrow qq story rip. 

Can't you ask Bravo to help sort it out?

Was just emailed by 343 that I won't be qualifying for week 3 because I was boosting/lag-switching on another account. No proof of this was provided, just something the ''investigation team'' felt had to be done. I won't be attending PAX anymore. I can say this is possibly the worst thing that's happen to me in a while.

I swear 343 fails once a day

Get some pros to @ them bro. Hopefully it overturns what they think

This tweet pretty much sums up whats going on

twitter.com/zGheTTo/status/367097206320685056

• Upvote (+1) 1

this is worse than the OJ trial. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

this is worse than the OJ trial. 

Can't wait for the book of how Gamesager would've cheated if he had.

Wait? So does this mean that Virgin Gaming and 343 will allow competitors to team up in the FFA in the finals? O.o

"Regardless that he came clean about cheating, even if he already qualified, he admitted to playing THIS week to "knock out players who have a chance."" 

I said "TO NOT KNOCK OUT PLAYERS WHO HAVE A CHANCE AT QUALIFYING THIS WEEK.  WHY WOULD I WANT TO KNOCK OUT PLAYERS WHEN I'M ALREADY QUALIFIED?"  

Article seems legit  :maven:

Bro you should be locked up.  You're lucky I'm not calling the feds on your ass.

I hope the Sudds and I get an invite

Sorry bout the false claim Gil. I know you deserve to be there.

tony-romo-jerry-snub-o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

If i had what o.o

You and a handful of other people have been

doing the sign out glitch.

Hey everyone!

I am curious how you are all doing in week 5's global challenge?!?

How are you liking the settings?!?

I personally like the settings and I feel it has an h2 rumble pit feel to it.

post-439-0-20793800-1376406539.jpg

Anyone looking to sponsor me for the live event in seattle? I have an invite but sadly wont be able to make it due to financial issues.

Was just emailed by 343 that I won't be qualifying for week 3 because I was boosting/lag-switching on another account. No proof of this was provided, just something the ''investigation team'' felt had to be done. I won't be attending PAX anymore. I can say this is possibly the worst thing that's happen to me in a while. 

That is seriously so fucking pathetic. I am sorry man. I get matched up with the same kids 10+ times every single week, maybe they should invest in a better MM system. I have a DNF this week a game I won. LMFAO I should be 20-0 0quits used but I am 18-0 with 1quit. Games dnt register and I got a DNF. Seems solid

That's ridiculous - if they can't even provide evidence to back the claim up and you don't feel that you did anything wrong then the leaderboard placement should stand.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I respect giggle for not wanting to beat kids who have a chance, I got beat 2 weeks ago when I was at 79 wins, 44 wins qualified lmfao. Someone beat me to just beat me an thought it was funny, the account they beat me on had 2 games played an had no intention on qualifying. Is pathetic an I would smack the shit out of whoever that is IRL

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you call searching on your main for fun and messing around cheating, then yes. Other than that no lol.

Well then fight that shit.  If they screwed up, post on their forums or tweet them until they acknowledge you.

So I just played AR starts on Abandon and 2 guys quit immidiately then around 10 kills 2 more people quit. At high teens another guy quit. Then when me and another guy were tied at 22 the 6th guy quit. Then when I went ahead 24-23 the last guy quit. Slowest game ever.

So I just played AR starts on Abandon and 2 guys quit immidiately then around 10 kills 2 more people quit. At high teens another guy quit. Then when me and another guy were tied at 22 the 6th guy quit. Then when I went ahead 24-23 the last guy quit. Slowest game ever.

That also prob counted as a DNF because everyone quit

That also prob counted as a DNF because everyone quit

Just checked and you are right. Thats dumb.

Why is there rockets on haven?

what kinda game is this?

Yep, I lost my first game by 1 kill to someone who had 10 rocket kills. I'm never playing that playlist again.

I just skimmed over that article that was posted above.  I'm curious as to why over the years, so many casuals refer to MLG competitors as "MLG's."  It's like calling NFL players, "NFL's." They also say stuff like "I'm so MLG."  Do they not understand it's just a league like any regular sport. lol