CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

This sign out glitch should have been mentioned by 343 already. So sad to see one of the last big tournaments for Halo is full of people who are exploiting to win.

I don't even get GiggleMonster's posts in the last thread. He says others have been glitching, but he guesses he'll take the heat for it. Well duh, you got caught? It baffles me why he feels like he played fair and square. It just confused me more reading that he qualified 100% legit on one account so he decided to make more and cheat on those after he qualified.

I just don't get this tournament.

Online tournament.

I dont understand how people are mad at giggle.

If you want to get mad at anyone, it should be 343

palm_through_face.png

What a quirky tournament this has become. At least I had fun the first week. Been too busy to play any of the others.

You're not missing out. I thought the weekly prizes for competing would be like a H4 controller or something people would actually want to win but instead they gave out avatar pieces and shit.  <_<

You're not missing out. I thought the weekly prizes for competing would be like a H4 controller or something people would actually want to win but instead they gave out avatar pieces and shit.  <_<

-_____- I've messed with my avatar maybe 3 times since they became a thing. I don't even use it as my gamer picture. I knew I wasn't playing Rumble Swat. Played a couple of nights ago and got a couple of Koth games and decided that wasn't for me either Lolz.

-_____- I've messed with my avatar maybe 3 times since they became a thing. I don't even use it as my gamer picture. I knew I wasn't playing Rumble Swat. Played a couple of nights ago and got a couple of Koth games and decided that wasn't for me either Lolz.

I looked at the Avatar thing once when it came out, went "well that's a rip off from the Wii" and never been back since. Never been into the whole customisation stuff anyway.

I looked at the Avatar thing once when it came out, went "well that's a rip off from the Wii" and never been back since. Never been into the whole customisation stuff anyway.

I'm all about customization and I still hate it. No matter what I do, my avatar's body is awkwardly chunky and her head is big and I hate it.

Poo.

I'm all about customization and I still hate it. No matter what I do, my avatar's body is awkwardly chunky and her head is big and I hate it.

Poo.

qm.gif

qm.gif

qm.gif

qm.gifqm.gif

032e12bcc59e8e838d6a1bf0fcd0078a.png

So someone asked Virgin Gaming if boosting was considered cheating, and this was their response. Holy *** I'm so done.

https://twitter.com/ChrsDunn/status/366986856967057408

To be fair, 343's word should be the only valid source.  I know Virgin Gaming previously stated that you can't play on multiple accounts, just to be corrected by 343 that you can.  The only people I have seen be removed from the leaderboard are people who were being fed kills and people using network manipulation.  

That guy has NO CLUE what he's talking about though *facepalm*

• Downvote (-1) 1

I was doing so well with legendary slayer but then came solace. I cannot win on this god forsaken piece of shit map. So frustrating

http://halofanforlife.com/?p=9632

Casuals layin down the law  :goldenboy:

also lol at calling giggle monster pro  :saucey:

"Regardless that he came clean about cheating, even if he already qualified, he admitted to playing THIS week to "knock out players who have a chance."" 

I said "TO NOT KNOCK OUT PLAYERS WHO HAVE A CHANCE AT QUALIFYING THIS WEEK.  WHY WOULD I WANT TO KNOCK OUT PLAYERS WHEN I'M ALREADY QUALIFIED?"  

Article seems legit  :maven:

• Upvote (+1) 4

"Regardless that he came clean about cheating, even if he already qualified, he admitted to playing THIS week to "knock out players who have a chance."" 

I said "TO NOT KNOCK OUT PLAYERS WHO HAVE A CHANCE AT QUALIFYING THIS WEEK.  WHY WOULD I WANT TO KNOCK OUT PLAYERS WHEN I'M ALREADY QUALIFIED?"  

Article seems legit  :maven:

But damn bro. You got these random folks writin about you. Keep this up and CNN will have a whole article about you. You'll be a celebrity  :gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Go into first game. Match Blaze.

Motherfuck.

He hits on me after the game

Lol, I got matched against that FoxyPJK guy on my 2nd game from last week who ended up coming 5th with 79 wins in Week 4. :/

Lol, I got matched against that FoxyPJK guy on my 2nd game from last week who ended up coming 5th with 79 wins in Week 4. :/

Yeah, I'm just doing this for funsies/to play some pros. I've already got 2 quits and only 4 wins >.< I'm playing like asshole today.

Yeah, I'm just doing this for funsies/to play some pros. I've already got 2 quits and only 4 wins >.< I'm playing like asshole today.

And then you find yourself in the pre game lobby asking yourself, "Hmm, is this TastyWindow261 a pro's 2nd account or just a noob".

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be fair, 343's word should be the only valid source.  I know Virgin Gaming previously stated that you can't play on multiple accounts, just to be corrected by 343 that you can.  The only people I have seen be removed from the leaderboard are people who were being fed kills and people using network manipulation.  

That guy has NO CLUE what he's talking about though *facepalm*

I hope not. I think we have figured out that Virgin Gaming has no idea what's going on at all. 

http://halofanforlife.com/?p=9632

Casuals layin down the law  :goldenboy:

also lol at calling giggle monster pro  :saucey:

Well the good news is that Giggle Monster now has pro status  :kappa:

But seriously, I lost some brain cells reading the comments on that post.

OMG they said you were worse than Pete Rose. Lmao

• Upvote (+1) 3

Was just emailed by 343 that I won't be qualifying for week 3 because I was boosting/lag-switching on another account. No proof of this was provided, just something the ''investigation team'' felt had to be done. I won't be attending PAX anymore. I can say this is possibly the worst thing that's happen to me in a while. 

Was just emailed by 343 that I won't be qualifying for week 3 because I was boosting/lag-switching on another account. No proof of this was provided, just something the ''investigation team'' felt had to be done. I won't be attending PAX anymore. I can say this is possibly the worst thing that's happen to me in a while. 

Well did you actually cheat?

Well did you actually cheat?

If you call searching on your main for fun and messing around cheating, then yes. Other than that no lol.

You can still qualify this week Munoz  :)

But if I was you, I would provide sufficient evidence to overturn their claim of you "boosting and lag switching".

You can still qualify this week Munoz  :)

But if I was you, I would provide sufficient evidence to overturn their claim if you "boosting and lag switching".

GameSager did that for the Infinity Challenge and nothing happen, and they won't let me register my account. I have all my games saved in-case something like this happen also. Winners get announced most likely tomorrow qq story rip.