CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

A. Prove it.

B. Show me the rule saying you couldn't use other players.

C. Just because you decide something is immoral or unethical doesn't make it so for everyone. That's how religion works. Rules are in place to prevent cheating, so I refer to suggestion B. 

D. Corruption would involve a violation of a rule....see suggestion B. 

LOL @ the level of this riding.

Perfect example of favoritism in this community.  Gamesager was doing the same shit that StrongSide was doing and I remember everyone roasting GameSager during that entire competition.  But SS is a known "legend", so dont you dare talk bad against him or question his victory in which he obviously circumvented the nature of the competition.

Everyone in contention for that truck was cheating, so give props to SS for winning...but dont sit there and try to pretend like he won cleanly.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well Gamesagar was a jerk and was blantly cheating ON stream if I remember right.

Well Gamesagar was a jerk and was blantly cheating ON stream if I remember right.

I know he has done it on Naded's stream

Nvm it was just a misunderstanding.

LOL @ the level of this riding.

Perfect example of favoritism in this community.  Gamesager was doing the same shit that StrongSide was doing and I remember everyone roasting GameSager during that entire competition.  But SS is a known "legend", so dont you dare talk bad against him or question his victory in which he obviously circumvented the nature of the competition.

Everyone in contention for that truck was cheating, so give props to SS for winning...but dont sit there and try to pretend like he won cleanly.

Just came here to say, I wasnt. I was the only person in the top 20 who's account had more than a 15 minute break on it. Because I was the only one who didn't have a shift partner. And to the guy below me. I streamed the whole thing and never broke any rules, I did not cheat on stream so idk what you're talking about, unless you mean Otto, who took shifts with his brother on stream.

Now to the guy that said it wasnt against the rules to use multiple people in the infinity challenge. The first thing you agree to in the terms when you claimed your prize was that you were the only person who used the account for the course of the tournament. So you are 100% wrong. It was against the rules.

And you shouldn't give giggle so much heat because I've played almost every person in the top 20 of this week and they have all signed out against me. So why should he not use it and allow these people that are worse than him to use it and get above him?

I know he has done it on Naded's stream

What are you talking about, I matched naded twice on stream. I beat him once, and lost by one once.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Regardless of the fact that you have no proof to this accusation, there was no specification in the rules against others playing on a gamertag. None. Zero. Zilch. While you may view that act, if he did use others, as a violation, it isn't. Read some Sirlin to determine what a real winner is and then judge if you think SS didn't deserve it. I know plenty of people that held similar opinions to you when Richard won the first Survivor by using tactics that were viewed as underhanded, but winning is winning. 

Now to the guy that said it wasnt against the rules to use multiple people in the infinity challenge. The first thing you agree to in then terms when you claimed your prize was that you were the only person who used the account for the course of the tournament. So you are 100% wrong. It was against the rules.

205uyw3.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think we would all like to know who these 
unnamed Pros" are...

• Downvote (-1) 2

It's going great.  We're in testing mode.  I just tweeted out a picture if you want to check it out.  

Not exactly sure why everyone is attacking me.  When week 2 came around, I played 30 games on Monday and 33 games on Tuesday.  This was on my Giggle Monstat account, which is 100% legit.  I ran out of quits at 63 wins so I decided to make a new account, ChilliestName48.  I played a ton of games on this account and didn't use a quit for a very long time.  Sunday came around and I was on my final run.  I matched an unamed pro on my second account and when the game started I noticed he had quit.  I thought this was fishy so I went and checked Halo Waypoint.  What did I notice?  He was completely removed from the game on Halo Waypoint.  I then went on to my main account to test if this was some freak accident or not.  It wasn't.  I didn't want to risk losing so I stayed 100% on my ChilliestName48 account.  As I was playing through the day, I noticed more and more people on top of the leaderboard that were using this exploit against me.   After another pro used it against me, it came to a point where I said "Screw this, I'm doing it too."  I then ended up 6th on my Giggle Monstat account that hadn't been played on since Tuesday and 2nd on my ChilliestName48 account where I used an exploit on Sunday.  

I DO NOT THINK USING THE EXPLOIT WAS RIGHT

At the end of Week 3, the cheaters were removed from the leaderboard and my accounts were bumped up to 1st and 4th.  Sweet.  I made it 100% legit on Giggle Monstat and got 1st on ChilliestName48 while using an exploit on the last day.  

I started playing in week 4 just for fun and then ended up 30-0 with no quits used, 100% legit.  I ended up running out of quits at 70 something wins.  Knowing that I'm already out of quits, I don't want to knock out players that may qualify, and I'm right there in the Top 4, I decided to use the sign out glitch.  I knew this wouldn't matter because I've already qualified and would get removed from the week 4 leaderboards anyways.  I didn't want to be a bully so I started dodging good players on Sunday.  I guess I matched T2 on another account when I used the exploit.  Something he didn't know at the time is that I've already qualified and am playing just for fun.  Why would I want to knock out players when I'm already qualified?  

I personally don't think I'm deserving of all this heat.  I qualified 100% legit before using any exploit.  It's not like I cheated to win the actual 200k, or even cheated to earn my spot for that matter.  I even had the heart to admit that I used the exploit and lied, unlike several unnamed pros.  I'm feeling incredibly sad at the moment from what certain people are saying.  I hope I'm not viewed as a bad person/player because I would do anything for this community.  

Sorry for the long read,

Connor

Fuck it.  I believe you.  So much needless drama honestly for what essentially barely matters.

I think we would all like to know who these 

unnamed Pros" are...

I don't.

If you're a professional and face of our small scene, than maybe next time you should realize that if you already qualified, there is no use to play that playlist, again, and then disqualify yourself by purposely cheating. That's unprofessional and to be called out on it and admit to it like it's a joke, when the tournament by 343 is already suspect, and you, a Tournament Organizer, is trying to build the scene just makes us all look bad.

• Upvote (+1) 4

And you shouldn't give giggle so much heat because I've played almost every person in the top 20 of this week and they have all signed out against me. So why should he not use it and allow these people that are worse than him to use it and get above him? At this point it is almost like a button glitch in h2.

What are you talking about, I matched naded twice on stream. I beat him once, and lost by one once.

This. Everyone is complaining that it isn't fair to use it, yet most of the top qualifiers are using it. Plus it's still technically within the rules of the tournament right now. It's just a giant loophole until 343 says it is cheating. 

And I'm pretty sure I remember Naded calling you out on stream for using the sign out glitch. Then this showed up https://twitter.com/Naded_MLG/status/365955858896650240

If this is out of context, then I apologize and will change my comment immediately.

This. Everyone is complaining that it isn't fair to use it, yet most of the top qualifiers are using it. Plus it's still technically within the rules of the tournament right now. It's just a giant loophole until 343 says it is cheating. 

And I'm pretty sure I remember Naded calling you out on stream for using the sign out glitch. Then this showed up https://twitter.com/Naded_MLG/status/365955858896650240

If this is out of context, then I apologize and will change my comment immediately.

Someone in his stream said that he matched me and I signed out against him. That person never actually matched me. So naded tweeted that. But we cleared it up and are cool now.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This thread hasn't really done anyone any good and a lot of the posts in here are just flat out attacking people.

• Upvote (+1) 5

That ends week 4, which means the Final week to qualify is now online!  Week 5 features Legendary Rumble and Legendary Rumble BRs.  You still spawn with an Assault Rifle for regular LS and for LS BRs you will get an assault rifle as a secondary.  Remember, if they see players are enjoying the addition of BR starts, it will be implemented into the regular LS playlist.

Good luck, have fun! :)

attachicon.gifixUg5nk.jpg

They will still let him qualify, congrats to Naded. RIP Giggle. 

Trust your friends, they said. Your friends would never lie to you, they said.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Legendary BRs is pretty decent, if you know where they changed the weapons on map to.  Because, if you haven't played it or didn't know, there are no ordnance indicators for any types of weapons on the map.  For example, snipers spawn on L2/R2 on Solace instead of Top Tower.  Also, playing Solace ARs was the worst thing ever.

First game in the week....AR starts on solace

This game is a such fkn joke its unreal

They couldve at least given us a pistol as a secondary

attachicon.gifixUg5nk.jpg

They will still let him qualify, congrats to Naded. RIP Giggle. 

It's not even the fact that people are doing it that's making me mad at this point. It's the fact that everyone's lying about it like twatnuggets now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

T 2 THE UFFY > gamesager

Dear God no. You should feel bad for saying that

• Upvote (+1) 2

This sign out glitch should have been mentioned by 343 already. So sad to see one of the last big tournaments for Halo is full of people who are exploiting to win.

I don't even get GiggleMonster's posts in the last thread. He says others have been glitching, but he guesses he'll take the heat for it. Well duh, you got caught? It baffles me why he feels like he played fair and square. It just confused me more reading that he qualified 100% legit on one account so he decided to make more and cheat on those after he qualified.

I just don't get this tournament.