CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

what did strongside do to cheat? I hadn't heard...

I played against him twice, the first time his team got everyone one shot and only let him finish the kills. The second time it was him and a team mate with 2 guests, soon as the match started his team mate signed out his guests leaving it 2v4 and like before his team mate didn't finish any kills.

Of course my team won both games, but he ended up having something like 600 points afterwards

• Upvote (+1) 1

you apparently don't know how much side can game

Just seems very unhealthy with the amount of time he played in one session to get the truck. You'd think there would be some consequences health wise with the lack of sleep.

If he qualified legit on another account than it really doesn't matter. Its pathetic, but its really not an issue.

I doubt he qualified legit at this point. Why go through the trouble of making multiple accounts and playing constantly on them if there wasn't a major goal in mind? Just for fun? Doubt it.

People cheated on this one, the same as strongside cheating for the truck... it is what it is when you have ******** online competitions.  

The dudes a scumbag. at least he owned up to being a scumbag.

The Tour de Walsh doesn't lie. Side was so good at those. Not saying that whether he cheated or not, but he can play for extremely long amounts of time at a high quality.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Strongside hasn't been good since the beginning of '08.  He definitely cheated for dat truck.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 7

just saw the tweets. Is the sign-out glitch considered cheating? I haven't been keeping up with the GC or what 343 has posted about it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Around 168 hours consecutively though? People were tracking his game timestamps constantly. That just seems inhuman...

• Upvote (+1) 1

just saw the tweets. Is the sign-out glitch considered cheating? I haven't been keeping up with the GC or what 343 has posted about it. 

They made it so you couldn't back out of lobbies for a reason. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its a way to back out of a lobby without it counting as a loss i believe. so yes

#DRAMAALERT

But no, a lot are actually "cheating", just like the last competition. Just sad, really. 

Love Tom's sportsmanship. I miss him.

The Tour de Walsh doesn't lie. Side was so good at those. Not saying that whether he cheated or not, but he can play for extremely long amounts of time at a high quality.

I love you guys, but the amount of time that he can game has no bearing on whether or not he cheated.  

Im pretty sure all of us here know the truth, we can leave it at that.  But its all gravy, that is what happens with online competitions, cant fault the man for it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really?

Link

Also it's not hard to hide it - just avoid signing out against known players or secondary accounts.

Its a way to back out of a lobby without it counting as a loss i believe. so yes

They made it so you couldn't back out of lobbies for a reason. 

I haven't been keeping up with it either, but has 343 actually stated that it is cheating?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Link

Also it's not hard to hide it - just avoid signing out against known players or secondary accounts.

Well crap. Shame if really true. Gamesager is an amazing player.

I haven't been keeping up with it either, but has 343 actually stated that it is cheating?

They haven't commented on it but people are essentially bypassing the methods they put in to prevent backing out. Safe to say you won't be seeing this guy at the finals. 

#AGLISDAD, that guy is getting fired. 

#stupidNoob 

Giggle Monster just got the Back Smack  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

They haven't commented on it but people are essentially bypassing the methods they put in to prevent backing out. Safe to say you won't be seeing this guy at the finals. 

Oh well then I'm sure 95% of the people that have already qualified have been using it. They need to lockdown on it. I mean unless specified, how can you disqualify someone for using the games mechanics? Even if it is abusing it.

T2 - "Tips to get you, banned like a pro"  :kappa:

This is Tom Taylor

Tom Taylor

But you might know me as Tsquared

Tsquared

I've got the Halo 3 tips

That'll have you calling out like a pro.

Get it? He called out Giggle Monster? bleh. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

This is Tom Taylor

Tom Taylor

But you might know me as Tsquared

Tsquared

I've got the Halo 3 tips

That'll have you calling out like a pro.

Get it? He called out Giggle Monster? bleh. 

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1