CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

Naded is gonna win this week, I can feel it, if you watch him play Oddball it is like watching Mirrors Edge lol he jumps and jukes like no other

I'm sure he will get bullshitted once :)

damn! 1,000 posts in a thread I made! da fuck? lol.....ON Topic:  Naded is a monster at this week's gametypes.  He now holds position 3 and position 4 on the leaderboards.  I don't know how he can be so consistent at gametypes like Oddball and KoTH.  I gave up immediately after playing those gametypes this week.

• Upvote (+1) 2

damn! 1,000 posts in a thread I made! da fuck? lol.....ON Topic:  Naded is a monster at this week's gametypes.  He now holds position 3 and position 4 on the leaderboards.  I don't know how he can be so consistent at gametypes like Oddball and KoTH.  I gave up immediately after playing those gametypes this week.

Boltshot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What a shame. Gigglemonster's tattoos make him seem cool.

Sign out glitching is most certainly not cool.

loldramathreads.

'Tis funny, but expected honestly. Somebody's always gotta go and be a shithead when it comes to online tournaments. Reminds me of the last-minute win-trading nonsense that would always happen at the end of the arena season in WoW.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like Gamesager's gonna qualify. It'll be nice to be able to root for someone I'm actually friends with. And it'll be a great opportunity for him to prove that he's not just good in the Banshee as some people seem to think.

If he qualified legit on another account than it really doesn't matter. Its pathetic, but its really not an issue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

tweet - click the "full conversation" link to see the rest

Eh. I'm sure a bunch of people that have already qualified were doing it. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Looks like Gamesager's gonna qualify. It'll be nice to be able to root for someone I'm actually friends with. And it'll be a great opportunity for him to prove that he's not just good in the Banshee as some people seem to think.

#TeamGamesager

If he qualified legit on another account than it really doesn't matter. Its pathetic, but its really not an issue.

People cheated on this one, the same as strongside cheating for the truck... it is what it is when you have ******** online competitions.  

The dudes a scumbag. at least he owned up to being a scumbag.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People cheated on this one, the same as strongside cheating for the truck... it is what it is when you have ******** online competitions.  

The dudes a scumbag. at least he owned up to being a scumbag.

what did strongside do to cheat? I hadn't heard...

• Upvote (+1) 1

what did strongside do to cheat? I hadn't heard...

stopped streaming and had multiple people playing on his account around the clock. (which of course he fervently denies....however,,,, you seen side around lately?)

Dude knew that was the most he was going to get out of H4, cause it sure as shit wasnt going to be a good game.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Setting dat example as a community leader! 

• Upvote (+1) 4

stopped streaming and had multiple people playing on his account around the clock. (which of course he admittedly denies....)

you apparently don't know how much side can game

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2