CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

It's beyond me why these people cheat. If they were good enough to compete at the top level, they wouldn't need to cheat. I don't think they realise if they cheat their way to the top and magically don't get caught for cheating, they're just going to get embarrassed on stream in front of thousands of viewers while top pros destroy them and win no money. 

If they were good enough to compete at the top level, they wouldn't need multiple accounts.

I just have a hard time with the guys who lose, then come back again, and again and again.  You lost, get over it.

2 Forerunner starts in a row on Adrift?  Fuck it, I'm done.  Not even worth trying anymore.  

The old LR and 5sk BR functioned exactly the same out of scope, besides the LR needing 14/15 bullets to hit and having very minimal spread. In scope, the LR was just plain more consistent and had a nice fast killtime that halo 4 just didnt have at the time.

Yeah, no. The light rifle is far from shooting fast. DMR was ten times better in the old settings.

Yeah, no. The light rifle is far from shooting fast. DMR was ten times better in the old settings.

I know it was

And the LR had the same killtime as the 5sk BR and a 1.4second in scope, plus was 1000x more consistent. 

Naded just received his first 2nd place on WinningSea.  He is now 41-1, but he also has another account "Lemonaded" that is undefeated.  I just came in his stream and he was having a celebration, because he thought it counted as a win.  He even went skydiving...then he got a reality check when it showed up as a loss.

also, how are the settings?  Have you guys got screwed over a ton already in the objective gametypes? :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded just received his first 2nd place on WinningSea.  He is now 41-1, but he also has another account "Lemonaded" that is undefeated.  I just came in his stream and he was having a celebration, because he thought it counted as a win.  He even went skydiving...then he got a reality check when it showed up as a loss.

also, how are the settings?  Have you guys got screwed over a ton already in the objective gametypes? :(

This week is definitely going to be the hardest one. FFA Objective sucks IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know it was

And the LR had the same killtime as the 5sk BR and a 1.4second in scope, plus was 1000x more consistent. 

True, and nonconsistency in weapons seems to be a real bother to me in Halo 4. Like the Scattershot and Railgun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oddball on Solace...

:ghost:

Haha that'd be funny, but nope, Solace is not one of the oddball maps. It has Forerunner Slayer and KOTH.

Formal

Kampy

Str8 sick

Garigariko39

Your week 1 qualifiers

Receiving a DNF in a game where you won/would have won is such a bummer.

H4GC just got real.

yea he cheated. fuck'em  Str8sick and Prototype teamed and sat beside each other  :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 1

H4GC just got real.

Man I was there for that game, that was the loudest the crowd probably was all weekend, except when Instinct won the Championship.

Does anyone know who MasterMiniChief is?

It's a secondary account and they are very good.

Welp, it's nice to know that 343i isn't completely delusional with next week's Halo4GC settings.  They have added "Legendary Rumble BRs" as a secondary gametype to "Legendary Rumble" (ar starts.)  They did comment that it was a potential addition they may make into the Legendary Slayer playlist.  This is good news for those players hoping for a H3-esque Team Slayer playlist!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tournament Invited Players

AGL 3 1st place 4v4

AGL 4 1st place 4v4

AGL 5 1st place 4v4

AGL 6 1st place 4v4

AGL 7 1st place 4v4,Top 16 FFA

AGL 8 Top 4 4v4 teams, Top 16 FFA

Wow, that is great! So naded is qualified then? It have been many hours of great fun watching him stream. 

Wow, that is great! So naded is qualified then? It have been many hours of great fun watching him stream. 

Yeah, Naded has an invite but he still wants to qualify via the online portion to avoid the semi final FFA for those who got invites from past AGL's and free travel+hotel.

Naded is gonna win this week, I can feel it, if you watch him play Oddball it is like watching Mirrors Edge lol he jumps and jukes like no other

• Upvote (+1) 1