CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

I think it's hilarious that 343 didn't want in game ranks because of cheating and whatnot.  Now when they stupidly host these online qualifiers, everyone and their mother is cheating in some way, shape, or form.

Please don't consider them top EU pros, and yes the whole team has been boosting..

They're all under 18 anyway I believe.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Has anyone else been running into players who get fed kills by a secondary account?

Oddly enough it's been some top EU pros...

Looks like you're not the only one.

e6fd256839b5b6c3e5f79ba744df42f2.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Has anyone else been running into players who get fed kills by a secondary account?

Oddly enough it's been some top EU pros...

Top EU pro, yet I've never heard of them..... Not a dig at you, just saying top EU pro's wouldn't do this

Top EU pro, yet I've never heard of them..... Not a dig at you, just saying top EU pro's wouldn't do this

I thought they were on a well known team and have been to events.

If that's not true, then my mistake.

*ATTENTION ALL GOONS* *ATTENTION ALL GOONS*

Please someone knock out Contra/Hybrid/FailingIowa/FireOrangutan/FederalFool/PorgeEHorge

unless they sign out taHHHHHHHHHH

• Upvote (+1) 6

I thought they were on a well known team and have been to events.

If that's not true, then my mistake.

They all have an average placing of Top 12 in Europe. But they're still young and are incredible online players so who knows, maybe one day.

*ATTENTION ALL GOONS* *ATTENTION ALL GOONS*

Please someone knock out Contra/Hybrid/FailingIowa/FireOrangutan/FederalFool/PorgeEHorge

unless they sign out taHHHHHHHHHH

I made Contra use a quit 2 days ago.  He then dodged me the very next game.  I believe you know about the sign out glitch as well, don't you Mr. Enable ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I made Contra use a quit 2 days ago.  He then dodged me the very next game.  I believe you know about the sign out glitch as well, don't you Mr. Enable ;)

Yea and I also beat FB in 06'  :maven: :walshy:

Who doesn't know about it.. So many that using it probably won't affect whether or not you get invited 

Super late, just heard about top pros getting invited, well played!

Ian got lucky with the terrible win over Ninja to get invited to Seattle, lucky lucky. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ian got lucky with the terrible win over Ninja to get invited to Seattle, lucky lucky. 

Pretty sure its top 4 from other agls too

Tournament Invited Players

AGL 3 1st place 4v4

AGL 4 1st place 4v4

AGL 5 1st place 4v4

AGL 6 1st place 4v4

AGL 7 1st place 4v4,Top 16 FFA

AGL 8 Top 4 4v4 teams, Top 16 FFA

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just lost to some cheaters, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Gotta love these idiots

Gotta love these idiots

:(  Damn it I was pulling for you to qualify  :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gotta love these idiots

It's beyond me why these people cheat. If they were good enough to compete at the top level, they wouldn't need to cheat. I don't think they realise if they cheat their way to the top and magically don't get caught for cheating, they're just going to get embarrassed on stream in front of thousands of viewers while top pros destroy them and win no money. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's beyond me why these people cheat. If they were good enough to compete at the top level, they wouldn't need to cheat. I don't think they realise if they cheat their way to the top and magically don't get caught for cheating, they're just going to get embarrassed on stream in front of thousands of viewers while top pros destroy them and win no money. 

Not to mention pay to fly out there... and then get emberassed lol assuming the cheaters do not have a sponsor for flight.

Although I don't think people should be doing this. It isn't our fault that 343 didn't realize people could do this. Now every player has to weigh the pros and cons considering if they don't use the sign out glitch when matching pros, good players, etc... they are at a disadvantage because other people are using it. I haven't used it and don't plan to but in my opinion you can't blame the players, you have to blame 343 for not having a way to stop this.

Just played Forerunner Slayer... wow, remember when people thought that the lightrifle was what we should all be using?

I wouldve taken the old light rifle over the 5sk br any day

Not me, that was painful.

The old LR and 5sk BR functioned exactly the same out of scope, besides the LR needing 14/15 bullets to hit and having very minimal spread. In scope, the LR was just plain more consistent and had a nice fast killtime that halo 4 just didnt have at the time.