CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

LoL that Burton guys youtube has chig "cheating".  Online qualifiers = tons of cheating.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

LoL that Burton guys youtube has chig "cheating".  Online qualifiers = tons of cheating.

Just because everyone is cheating doesn't make it right.

Here's some videos of all the top 4 cheating as well as doing the sign out glitch.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBurtonProductions

I went ahead and tweeted a bunch of the 343 guys. You guys gotta realize there is a TON of 343 on twitter, a lot of them with very few followers and much more likely to read tweets they are tagged in. What's important is getting the message to someone in 343 with better connections than you or me,

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn, I've been matching up against much better players in week 3.

Anyone know who "DejectedFriend8" is, if it's anyone known? Currently hasn't lost, new account, played him twice and he destroyed me.

Watch it be Ogre 2

And I can barely even play this playlist. The Hosts are fucking horrible. Makes me want to bridge host jesus christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjpdjX0y67A

Well that is unfortunate!

EXPOSED.

but yeah i did it a couple times. I blame the Sudds for showing me. I do think it's wrong and cheap, but it's a flaw in the system. Idk if they should get DQ'd. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Players cheating almost daily, from casuals, to medium of the pack players to professionals. Not sure how 343 will address this, but depending on how they do is going to determine how the competitive merit of this tournament is looked on from here on till the finals (even though as of late, it doesn't seem that there is much respect from any of the players for the tournament: multiple accounts, glitching, et cetera).

EXPOSED.

but yeah i did it a couple times. I blame the Sudds for showing me. I do think it's wrong and cheap, but it's a flaw in the system. Idk if they should get DQ'd. 

I don't want to be a dick, but you guys know it's cheating and are doing it on purpose. That should be a DQ.

I turned on halo yesterday for the first time in a few months and played swat global championship on abandon. Played for 2 minutes and quit out because it had to be the dumbest thing I've played in my entire halo career. Had to re-download quake arena just to bleach my eyes out and get the bad taste out of my mouth.

The only swat I actually enjoyed was on halo 2 back before swat was even a gametype. I remember early on majority of ppl I played with called it paintball.

Gotta say last night was the first night I can say I had actual fun playing throw down. Maybe since my CSR (is that even right?) is low so I'm not getting the toughest games, but I'm not getting good teammates either, still. However they stuck out the match and had good communication to make up for the execution.

We ended up playing 4 games together just by staying in the que.

@akademic, where do you live?

NY

Anyone know who WinningSea73823 and LikeShelf996165 are? These 2nd accounts are killing me.

Anyone know who WinningSea73823 and LikeShelf996165 are? These 2nd accounts are killing me.

Looks like from Twitter Naded is WinningSea73283.  I heard somewhere that LikeShelf996165 is Prototype but not positive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know who CloakedAnt9823 is?

I went on a frenzy and was going off and still had to quit out when I was down 2 at the end.

just got matched against kampy and he went innnn haha

Looks like from Twitter Naded is WinningSea73283.  I heard somewhere that LikeShelf996165 is Prototype but not positive.

Cheers.

thats gonna be hard thing to do. I just played against Naded and he placed first and I placed 4th on my 1st match.

not proto

not proto

That's what I get for believing Twitch chats. 

Naded is now 44-1 on Patty Melted, 58-0 on WinningSea73823, and 22-0 on Naded

Naded currently has 30 wins with all of his quits left. I'll be surprised if he doesn't take 1st in the leaderboard by tonight.

I hope after all this cheating, 343 will come to their senses and realize that these stupid online tournaments are not worth putting up all this money for.  They really need to have a 4v4 tournament on LAN if they want Halo to be taken seriously again.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If 343 is hosting a tournament with flaws in it like the signing out glitch, people should be allowed to do it. 343 cannot DQ all cheaters so it would be unfair to only DQ the ones that were caught.

Also, can someone verify the gametypes of FFA Grab Bag?

• Upvote (+1) 1

If 343 is hosting a tournament with flaws in it like the signing out glitch, people should be allowed to do it. 343 cannot DQ all cheaters so it would be unfair to only DQ the ones that were caught.

Also, can someone verify the gametypes of FFA Grab Bag?

FFA Griffball