CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

It is whatever.  I made that account Saturday and did it all in 2 days.  You really need to either be a foreigner or pull host every game to win this thing...

It is whatever.  I made that account Saturday and did it all in 2 days.  You really need to either be a foreigner or pull host every game to win this thing...

I havent played the playlist at all this week. I was just playing my 20 games to get a chance at some small prizes.

lol Chig was "CrawlingRoach5" whom had 100+ wins and just lost to a bad host/lag out situation.  Seems to be a trend of people losing perfect records.  "Global Championship" for the win! :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

I hate that the Global Championship is merely based on a ridiculous winning record and not just based on having the highest amount of wins/have some kind of +/- system based on the players levels in the playlist beating you. Feels so corny to me. 

People seem to be losing their quits because of host changing resulting in a DNF.

It's happened to me a couple times.

People seem to be losing their quits because of host changing resulting in a DNF.

It's happened to me a couple times.

If that's true than I am absolutely fucked. I have had my host change in every game I've played today -_________-

I'm matching up against Gods for week 3.. Week 1 and 2 were easy for me, dropping only a few games but so far today I've had to quit out of the first 3 games I played and then lost 6/8 of the next games. :/

I turned on halo yesterday for the first time in a few months and played swat global championship on abandon. Played for 2 minutes and quit out because it had to be the dumbest thing I've played in my entire halo career. Had to re-download quake arena just to bleach my eyes out and get the bad taste out of my mouth.

The only swat I actually enjoyed was on halo 2 back before swat was even a gametype. I remember early on majority of ppl I played with called it paintball.

Gotta say last night was the first night I can say I had actual fun playing throw down. Maybe since my CSR (is that even right?) is low so I'm not getting the toughest games, but I'm not getting good teammates either, still. However they stuck out the match and had good communication to make up for the execution.

We ended up playing 4 games together just by staying in the que.

@akademic, where do you live?

Finished in 12th for Week 2!

..I guess there's a loop hole that I know for a fact "ChilliestName82" was doing.

You can dashboard in the pregame lobby if you match someone good and it won't count against you.

Also, CrawlingRoach was Aptitude.. he was ineligible anyway. I'm kinda curious to see who will get qualified due to all the people who aren't eligible for a variety of reasons.

----

Seems like this week they'll be an extreme challenge. Used up all my quits and I'm only on 3 wins.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So far

naded got knocked out by el town at 40-0

cratos got knocked out by diesel

heinz used one of his quits on apg

..I guess there's a loop hole that I know for a fact "ChilliestName82" was doing.

You can dashboard in the pregame lobby if you match someone good and it won't count against you.

Also, CrawlingRoach was Aptitude.. he was ineligible anyway. I'm kinda curious to see who will get qualified due to all the people who aren't eligible for a variety of reasons.

----

Seems like this week they'll be an extreme challenge. Used up all my quits and I'm only on 3 wins.

Roach was Chig.

----

Is that this sign out glitch thing is

Damn, I've been matching up against much better players in week 3.

Anyone know who "DejectedFriend8" is, if it's anyone known? Currently hasn't lost, new account, played him twice and he destroyed me.

It was me lol

Ok thanks for the confirm - I thought for sure it was Aptitude because he tweeted saying it was him, plus you already had Chigskis up there.

Everyone should tweet that at ghost and bravo

It's been done.. but the more the better!