CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

It's disrespectful because ninja wants easy wins?

inb4 neg rep but idc. I couldn't believe he went that far to ban him and remove him. That's fucked up.

No... It's fucked up if you are trying to disqualify a friend from being able to attempt at winning $200,000.  It would be like if your friend went to your workplace and tried to do a better job temporarily to get you fired.  If you honestly don't understand then you really have to look elsewhere for the answer.

Wait, wasn't Ninja trying to do that to Ryanoob last week? Why wasn't it disrespectful then? Any pro that streams the H4GC should understand that there will be a lot people trying to match them and knock them out. Tyler really overreacted.

Ninja is not friends with Ryanoob.  I wouldn't match friends in a a playlist and attempt to disqualify them, while I will match people I dislike to disqualify them.

No... It's fucked up if you are trying to disqualify a friend from being able to attempt at winning $200,000.  It would be like if your friend went to your workplace and tried to do a better job temporarily to get you fired.  If you honestly don't understand then you really have to look elsewhere for the answer.

LMAO. Thats all i have to say.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja is not friends with Ryanoob.  I wouldn't match friends in a a playlist and attempt to disqualify them, while I will match people I dislike to disqualify them.

So it's only disrespectful if you are friends, but perfectly fine if you don't like them?  Doesn't matter, back to my other point, why did Ninja stream if he didn't want anyone to match him? Streaming the H4GC is asking for people to match you. He overreacted because he had to quit. I'm sure Tyler didn't care when he won.

So it's a "I hate him so it's okay to screw him over but if we're friends I'm not going to play until he's done" kind of thing?

Not sure why I pull host a ton in other playlists and not at all in this playlists. Constantly get stuck in games with garbage hosts. It's like this playlist consistently chooses the worst possible host.

All I have to say about the whole Arab Talal/Ninja ordeal, is that Talal was purposely matching Ninja. I don't have a problem with that to be honest, and I think he went a little to far by demodding him. I do see Ninja's point of view though, in that Talal told Ninja he would quit out if it came down to the wire, and he didn't. Couple that with the obvious lag spikes at the end of the game robbing Ninja of 2 sure kills, and he's bound to be upset.

Still though, I don't really agree with how he handled the situation but there is a lot of money on the line.

All I have to say about the whole Arab Talal/Ninja ordeal, is that Talal was purposely matching Ninja. I don't have a problem with that to be honest, and I think he went a little to far by demodding him. I do see Ninja's point of view though, in that Talal told Ninja he would quit out if it came down to the wire, and he didn't. Couple that with the obvious lag spikes at the end of the game robbing Ninja of 2 sure kills, and he's bound to be upset.

Still though, I don't really agree with how he handled the situation but there is a lot of money on the line.

I went into Ninja's stream after that had supposedly happened and Talal was in there and still had Mod? What's that about?

I already lost a game pretty bad on Abandon, because beach spawns are just that amazing.

That'd be me. ;) I run Abandon (won each game on Abandon with at least a frenzy.) Not to toot my own horn...

Some people's fanboyism towards Ninja is really affecting their reasoning. Ninja is immature, and removing someone from your list for making you use a quit, is just that..immature.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lol, I'm still a fan of ninja, but man does he ever so over react. I had mod since his 2nd day of streaming and lost it like a month ago for saying "#OpticGamingHouse" like twice... :ninja:

On Topic: Is everyone already sick of this week's gametype?  :kappa:

Some people's fanboyism towards Ninja is really affecting their reasoning. Ninja is immature, and removing someone from your list for making you use a quit, is just that..immature.

This is a tourney and Ninja is on a high horse thinking anyone should quit out and let him win a match on his way to competing for $200K. I would beat my own mother in a FFA if it was for that kind of money (she's fam so we would still share..but u get my point). 

It's a strategy to try and match ppl for the sole purpose of making them lose, I don't blame that mod. There is no time for buddy buddy shit in this kind of tourney, because if Ninja wins that $200K the mod that quit out to be a good friend will see none of that money in the end. Ninja isnt quitting out for any of his "friends" so why should anyone do the same for him?

Ninja overreacted by removing his mod status and booting him from his friend list, that's some feminine ish. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is a tourney and Ninja is on a high horse thinking anyone should quit out and let him win a match on his way to competing for $200K. I would beat my own mother in a FFA if it was for that kind of money (she's fam so we would still share..but u get my point). 

It's a strategy to try and match ppl for the sole purpose of making them lose, I don't blame that mod. There is no time for buddy buddy shit in this kind of tourney, because if Ninja wins that $200K the mod that quit out to be a good friend will see none of that money in the end. Ninja isnt quitting out for any of his "friends" so why should anyone do the same for him?

Ninja overreacted by removing his mod status and booting him from his friend list, that's some feminine ish. 

Ninja will get invited by 343 no doubt any way, so why does he care so much about qualifying in SWAT?

Ninja will get invited by 343 no doubt any way, so why does he care so much about qualifying in SWAT?

He doesn't want to rely on a possible invite. He probably will get invited but it's not 100%. Also, it brings in more viewers for his stream when there's shit on the line.

I've disliked Ninja ever since I first saw him stream.  How is my anti-fanboyism affecting my reasoning in thinking that it reasonable for Ninja to be pissed since Halo is currently his job?  Maybe your ignorance is affecting your reasoning for simply not understanding that.  Ninja's job is playing fucken Halo...  When someone fucks with his job... He will get upset!

I've disliked Ninja ever since I first saw him stream.  How is my anti-fanboyism affecting my reasoning in thinking that it reasonable for Ninja to be pissed since Halo is currently his job?  Maybe your ignorance is affecting your reasoning for simply not understanding that.  Ninja's job is playing fucken Halo...  When someone fucks with his job... He will get upset!

Lol. Ok, his job is to play Halo. How did the other kid fuck with his job? The other kid played Halo, and Ninja played Halo. He was well within the confines of the global championship rules. There wasn't any cheating or shady things involved. The other kid just beat him. That's the point of Halo, to win. Looks like Ninja just lost. Formal beat Ninja in last week's global championship when Ninja had no quits left, knocking him out of the week, yet, it seems like they're still friends. And they were searching games right next to each other. Lots of pros who were friends tried to knock each other out. It's all in the game. NEWSFLASH: this is a competition. Everyone is entitled to compete. Ninja just got pissed because he got beat by a no-name while the whole stream was watching and his pride was on the line. It was irrational and emotionally driven, plain and simple.

Fuckin eh, it's a tournament. The whole friend thing goes out the window. as long as you're not cheating it's all good.

Lol. Ok, his job is to play Halo. How did the other kid fuck with his job? The other kid played Halo, and Ninja played Halo. He was well within the confines of the global championship rules. There wasn't any cheating or shady things involved. The other kid just beat him. That's the point of Halo, to win. Looks like Ninja just lost. Formal beat Ninja in last week's global championship when Ninja had no quits left, knocking him out of the week, yet, it seems like they're still friends. And they were searching games right next to each other. Lots of pros who were friends tried to knock each other out. It's all in the game. NEWSFLASH: this is a competition. Everyone is entitled to compete. Ninja just got pissed because he got beat by a no-name while the whole stream was watching and his pride was on the line. It was irrational and emotionally driven, plain and simple.

Slayer pro is next week, should be easy for pros to qualify that week. I kind of want to see Ninja qualify TBH(if hes not auto invited) because if it comes down to 1v1's at the end, hes got just as good of a shot at winning as anyone.

Some of ya'll don't get the whole story with Ninja and the guy who tried to knock him out or use his quit. That guy who was matching Ninja was already eliminated with the account he was using and Ninja was actually friends with the guy before this happened. Ninja beat him about 3 times before he eventually got the best of him because he was so persistent in matching Ninja for fun. Ninja thought it was messed up that his own friend would try to make him use a quit purposely and I agree. You are trying to qualify for a spot in $500,000 tournament, who the hell wouldn't get pissed off if their own friend(who's already eliminated)tried to knock them out intentionally?   

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just to update everyone on whats going on in the ladder

-Legit is close to getting in the top 4, he has no quits left.

-Yesterday, Ninja was playing on a new account and he's already in the top 20 and still has 3 quits to use. I'll let everyone guess what GT he's playing on.

-Suddoth 2 is on his new account and is climbing the ladder fast. He was the one who made Legit use his last quit.

Just to update everyone on whats going on in the ladder

-Legit is close to getting in the top 4, he has no quits left.

-Yesterday, Ninja was playing on a new account and he's already in the top 20 and still has 3 quits to use. I'll let everyone guess what GT he's playing on.

-Suddoth 2 is on his new account and is climbing the ladder fast. He was the one who made Legit use his last quit.

Let me guess. James Suddoth?  :ninja:

Let me guess. James Suddoth?  :ninja:

Even though this is probably a troll guess, I'll give you 2 more attempts, you're wrong so far

Some of ya'll don't get the whole story with Ninja and the guy who tried to knock him out or use his quit. That guy who was matching Ninja was already eliminated with the account he was using and Ninja was actually friends with the guy before this happened. Ninja beat him about 3 times before he eventually got the best of him because he was so persistent in matching Ninja for fun. Ninja thought it was messed up that his own friend would try to make him use a quit purposely and I agree. You are trying to qualify for a spot in $500,000 tournament, who the hell wouldn't get pissed off if their own friend(who's already eliminated)tried to knock them out intentionally?   

The other pros have already been doing this. Formal knocked Ninja out of last week while he was sitting next to him, and they're friends. All the pros have multiple accounts and have been trying to knock people out for fun. It's all in the game. It's a competition, and nobody is trying to give anyone else an advantage. After they get knocked out of a week, it makes sense to try to knock other people out, friends or no friends, it's for 200K, fuck friends.

The other pros have already been doing this. Formal knocked Ninja out of last week while he was sitting next to him, and they're friends. All the pros have multiple accounts and have been trying to knock people out for fun. It's all in the game. It's a competition, and nobody is trying to give anyone else an advantage. After they get knocked out of a week, it makes sense to try to knock other people out, friends or no friends, it's for 200K, fuck friends.

Formal wasn't trying to match Ninja, it was just unfortunate that they matched each other, lol. Also, Formal at the time was already in the running for qualifying so he was still benefiting from his win. The guy who tried to match Ninja the other day was already out of the running on the account he was playing on. Please read closely.