CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

Note to self don't start a game with no batteries.

Note to 343 include a fucking Good Connection option with your game. 2 red bars in a row bleeeeeeeeeeeeeh

• Upvote (+1) 1

At least its not like H3 where I kept forgetting to switch to a Dino before the game and get owned.

Only the pros rep'd that spartan suit. :D
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Good thing I don't play Halo 4 much anymore... I would probably break a controller with the way you guys are describing this Swat playlist. 

Watch out guys, Bake The Bandit has been improving the last 5 games, averaging a 6th place finish. so sick

Watch out guys, Bake The Bandit has been improving the last 5 games, averaging a 6th place finish. so sick

If he was averaging 6th place, he'd have 3 points.

I'm terrified to search. I don't want to be demoralized  :(

Swat host is to real

fuckin dead  :lol:

For this week I won my first 4 games.....then had to use back-to-back quits on games which either the host had a HORRIBLE connection, or I was getting standby'd on.

#failfish

"FFA SWAT GREAT GAME-TYPE"! Said noone EVER!

Not even SWAT sweaties think its good.

Needs radar. Don't care if it's SWAT it's still an FFA

Go home, you're drunk Halo4GC.  Come back next week when you're sober!  :kappa:

I got a nasty message this morning about being a camper in this GC swat ffa.  I don't play swat much at all but isn't it played campy?

Yep, the guy who sent you that message is either new to Halo or mad.

There is kids still standbying? haha wow. I hope a few of them qualify so they can start getting wrecked on broadcast and have no button to help them out.

Well, I just witnessed Neighbor getting stand by'd in a match against Contrathewizard... Couldn't even spawn until Contra had racked up a 12 kill lead.

lolContra.

mfw I'm in the top 1 percentile for swat players and the host who's camping red ramp on Haven wins the game.  :bravo:

Yeah...thats pretty much been my strat this week. Hold ramps/closed-people just walk at you. And get host. Not saying that was me...but that definitely could have been me.

I already lost a game pretty bad on Abandon, because beach spawns are just that amazing.

swat is infuriating

Fixed. Agreed, though. That map is awful.

So I heard a mod in Ninja's stream made him use a quit. Ninja banned him from the stream and removed him from his friend's list...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

THIS WEEK IS TAKING 2 YEARS OFF MY LIFE FOR SURE  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 5

So I heard a mod in Ninja's stream made him use a quit. Ninja banned him from the stream and removed him from his friend's list...

I respect Ninja for doing that.  The mod, Arab Talal, matched Ninja in the playlist over 3 times.  It was just plain disrespectful for Talal to keep on matching Ninja on stream in Global Championships.  

THIS WEEK IS TAKING 2 YEARS OFF MY LIFE FOR SURE  :walshy:

how do you play and sleep at the same time?  :kappa:

I respect Ninja for doing that.  The mod, Arab Talal, matched Ninja in the playlist over 3 times.  It was just plain disrespectful for Talal to keep on matching Ninja on stream in Global Championships.  

:ninja:

It's disrespectful because ninja wants easy wins?

inb4 neg rep but idc. I couldn't believe he went that far to ban him and remove him. That's fucked up.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wait, wasn't Ninja trying to do that to Ryanoob last week? Why wasn't it disrespectful then? Any pro that streams the H4GC should understand that there will be a lot people trying to match them and knock them out. Tyler really overreacted.

• Upvote (+1) 1