CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

Just played my first swat game..

kid won because he spawn camped in the bases of adrift the whole game.

Whoever thought swat and objective in a FFA was a good idea from 343 is an idiot and needs to be fired.

Mad because someone had a better strategy than you and beat you?
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Mad because someone had a better strategy than you and beat you?

Yea bro, im mad because someone spawn camped in a ffa swat game and beat me. Time to go kill myself.

Trolls have such babyfaces these days...

In other news, competitive SWAT LFGGGGGGG :kappa:

I'll be interested in seeing the leaderboards and pro streams this week.

Yea bro, im mad because someone spawn camped in a ffa swat game and beat me. Time to go kill myself.

Welcome to swat, I see you're new here. ;)

Trolls have such babyfaces these days...

In other news, competitive SWAT LFGGGGGGG :kappa:

I'll be interested in seeing the leaderboards and pro streams this week.

Watch out for <<this guy>>

This playlist is irrelevant for the next two weeks

Really stupid for 343 to add swat and objective in this playlist. The kids that qualify for the event for the next 2 weeks are just gonna get shit on at the event. These next 2 weeks are just a waste of time for this playlist.

in response to that, I'm actually really pumped for swat as someone who hasnt played much h4 since release

see you on the top of the leaderboards

Certified internet hardass reporting for duty. :frank:

There's only two people on the leaderboard.. What gives?

Really stupid for 343 to add swat and objective in this playlist. The kids that qualify for the event for the next 2 weeks are just gonna get shit on at the event. These next 2 weeks are just a waste of time for this playlist.

Week 3 is Rumble Pro aka "throwdown" settings...

I doubt 343 cares how well the people who qualify do at the event. Especially since the 230 extra invites are probably going to go to pros. The Rumble Pro week will actually probably be the least successful for them. The point of this event is to generate activity and publicity in the Halo game, not to find out who is the best FFA player. The SWAT and Objective weeks will probably have more people playing than the Rumble Pro week.

There's only two people on the leaderboard.. What gives?

The only two people who played enough games by the time the stats updated. tomorrow or later in the day theres gonna be 853093 people with a score of 8

The only two people who played enough games by the time the stats updated. tomorrow or later in the day theres gonna be 853093 people with a score of 8

It'll be interesting to see how many more people will get it. I think some people forget it's just as easy to die in swat as it is to get kills (at least the way I play.)
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Gah this is frustrating. I just had a game where I was 25, and second place had 4 kills.

Then I lose the next game by one kill. 

Staying on closed ramp on haven helped me win a game in 2 min... This playlist is a joke

mfw I'm in the top 1 percentile for swat players and the host who's camping red ramp on Haven wins the game.  :bravo:

"FFA SWAT GREAT GAME-TYPE"! Said noone EVER!

Not even SWAT sweaties think its good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm terrified to search. I don't want to be demoralized  :(  

Swat host is to real

so how is rumble swat?

Horrid. I got Solace 3/5 games. Used all my quits on those games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

At least its not like H3 where I kept forgetting to switch to a Dino before the game and get owned.

Well, I just witnessed Neighbor getting stand by'd in a match against Contrathewizard... Couldn't even spawn until Contra had racked up a 12 kill lead.