CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

Found this video of UP Anima (One of the players playing on Wettimage)

The guy is good. 

EDIT: Apparently this wasnt even actually Animas gameplay... this guy was ripping faces and Anima still had 10 more kills than him. Granted it was 3v5 and they won by a lot so the other team couldn't have been great but some of that sniping was nasty.

SBB Blizzzz is getting players to feed him killshttps://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Im Sick in FFA/wargames/Medals

the account 'im sick in ffa' continuously plays him in 2 games, plays a legit game and so on........

I dont think so. Him, im sick at ffa and wetimages are all foreign and from looking at his games. Hes only matching foreign people.

Hes played games with wetimages too and hes german so i just think the foriegn people have isolated (thank god) themselfs from the U.S gamers.

I dont think so. Him, im sick at ffa and wetimages are all foreign and from looking at his games. Hes only matching foreign people.

Hes played games with wetimages too and hes german so i just think the foriegn people have isolated (thank god) themselfs from the U.S gamers.

hes only played like 15 games, his first 5 games was against bizzz in a row

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/IgoturFormoulaa/wargames/GameHistory

theres another account, its only played 6 games and all against wettimage and bizzz......

hes only played like 15 games, his first 5 games was against bizzz in a row

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/IgoturFormoulaa/wargames/GameHistory

theres another account, its only played 6 games and all against wettimage and bizzz......

All of those kids are foriegn though, its not like there are a lot of foriegn halo 4 players searching global championship. Especially from germany. They have no choice but to match each other because of low population over there

All of those kids are foriegn though, its not like there are a lot of foriegn halo 4 players searching global championship. Especially from germany. They have no choice but to match each other because of low population over there

r u wettimage?

r u wettimage?

No, i just use logic and see every possible situtation.

No, i just use logic and see every possible situtation.

both accounts only played those guys on different dates, if you use logic, what are the chances of getting on at 3 different days and matching the same guy over and over again and do you honestly believe just because they are from Germany means they are only going to match germans

So to be clear, you have to play at least 20 games every week but if you lose once then there's no point in continuing right?  And what is this whole "3 quits" thing about?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Found this video of UP Anima (One of the players playing on Wettimage)

The guy is good. 

EDIT: Apparently this wasnt even actually Animas gameplay... this guy was ripping faces and Anima still had 10 more kills than him. Granted it was 3v5 and they won by a lot so the other team couldn't have been great but some of that sniping was nasty.

This is the beautify of competitive gaming (leaderboards, rank systems, etc)...it introduces us to players we would have never heard without the proper additions to H4. I really hope this carries over to halo 5 with in game ranks, leagues etc.

both accounts only played those guys on different dates, if you use logic, what are the chances of getting on at 3 different days and matching the same guy over and over again and do you honestly believe just because they are from Germany means they are only going to match germans

I'm surprised nobody has brought this up. People back in the day would raise 50's by turning on optimize language, then putting their language on chinese. Since so few people play on chinese, they could consistently play with their dummy accounts.

So to be clear, you have to play at least 20 games every week but if you lose once then there's no point in continuing right?  And what is this whole "3 quits" thing about?

Yeah...but if you finish you have the chance to win prizes! Some amazing looking avatar props, and you know you can't resist Kinect Training!

Sorry, I had a bad taste of sarcasm in my mouth. But at least trashcans like me can feel good about themselves and their 6.5's.

Just beat Contra.

My goal is to match the other 2 above Formal and get him into the top 4  :frankerz:  

lol at the whiners accusing the top players of cheating only because they dont know them... anima was awarded the best halo 4 player in germany... there are other good players outside usa

• Upvote (+1) 7

Just beat Contra.

My goal is to match the other 2 above Formal and get him into the top 4  :frankerz:  

holy fanboy, you better be asking for a cut if he goes on to win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

r u wettimage?

i+must+break+you.jpg

My sources are saying these are leaked pictures of the now infamous "Wettimage" .

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm surprised nobody has brought this up. People back in the day would raise 50's by turning on optimize language, then putting their language on chinese. Since so few people play on chinese, they could consistently play with their dummy accounts.

Yeah...but if you finish you have the chance to win prizes! Some amazing looking avatar props, and you know you can't resist Kinect Training!

Sorry, I had a bad taste of sarcasm in my mouth. But at least trashcans like me can feel good about themselves and their 6.5's.

Lol so it's just a bunch of worthless crap then?  And what about the number of quits you get?   I've been hearing people saying that it doesn't work.

holy fanboy, you better be asking for a cut if he goes on to win.

I was joking.

Anyone know who Dispersedsky622 is? They are 16th and I just matched them. I went 19 and 3 and they went 25 and 11. I guess I got to just figure these spawns out better.

lol at the leaderboards, do people actually think they will qualify if they play with the same kids 15 games in a row? haha

Welp, that looks like it should wrap up week1 of the Online Qualifiers!  No point in posting the top4 for this week until they're confirmed by 343i.  Good luck to everyone who competes in this week's qualification round. Which happens to be SWAT. Dem Headshots  :goldenboy:

This playlist is irrelevant for the next two weeks

Really stupid for 343 to add swat and objective in this playlist. The kids that qualify for the event for the next 2 weeks are just gonna get shit on at the event. These next 2 weeks are just a waste of time for this playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just played my first swat game..

kid won because he spawn camped in the bases of adrift the whole game.

Whoever thought swat and objective in a FFA was a good idea from 343 is an idiot and needs to be fired.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1