CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

To think there will probably never be a 200k FFA tournament for Halo ever again, Ace just made his whole Halo career winning that one tournament. To think that would be like winning 8 MLG nationals, just crazy man.

i think they will be more halo tournaments ran by 343 down the line.

Each game has had its publisher help run a tournament. except for halo reach

What happened to the thread where cursed lemon owned saucy? And cyren deleted his this is a great thread tweet lmao. Bless you CL.

What happened to the thread where cursed lemon owned saucy? And cyren deleted his this is a great thread tweet lmao. Bless you CL.

The community pounced on a small part of a big post, that's what happened.

To anyone who went, how filled up was the venue? Every seat packed?

At least 70% full I would say, there was part of it blocked off because of the camera crew too.

No reason to delete the thread when everything posted in the thread was true.

And you can't blame us for wanting to know why "Halo is in good hands" or "they get it."

Zero reasoning or a explanation was given from anyone on the staff. So once again, don't blame us.

The community pounced on the climax point of a post aimed to blindly restore faith in 343. The post gave no supporting information as to why 343 "gets it" or "understands what Halo needs". The community input in that thread made it very clear what we need from 343 to earn back our trust. Now any developers who may have been interested in reading said input will never get the chance. Not only was the thread locked, it was hidden

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does anyone know the controller Legit was using during the Finals?

It was all black matte I believe.

I'm not 100% but I think it was a Scuf.

No reason to delete the thread when everything posted in the thread was true.

And you can't blame us for wanting to know why "Halo is in good hands" or "they get it."

Zero reasoning or a explanation was given from anyone on the staff. So once again, don't blame us.

The threads been back up for sometime, we explained everything.

The community pounced on the climax point of a post aimed to blindly restore faith in 343. The post gave no supporting information as to why 343 "gets it" or "understands what Halo needs". The community input in that thread made it very clear what we need from 343 to earn back our trust. Now any developers who may have been interested in reading said input will never get the chance. Not only was the thread locked, it was hidden.

Thread was brought up, we didn't expect the community to act the way it did but stuff happens.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The threads been back up for sometime, we explained everything.

Yes but I meant in terms of the original post for the thread.

It had zero insight as to what was discussed or why we should have faith in 343.

Which is why the whole thread turned out the way it did.

Yes but I meant in terms of the original post for the thread.

It had zero insight as to what was discussed or why we should have faith in 343.

Which is why the whole thread turned out the way it did.

That's what sucks now, we honestly didn't mean to lead you guys on (we don't have anything btw). Joe and I've been to a lot of events and this one was special. With that, what if we hear something in the future? Why face the same backlash. Definitely eye opening. I can see issues from both sides.

I'm on my phone so it's hard to search, but where can I read what was written, and what the reaction was?

I'm hearing a lot about it but idk what exactly went down. It'd def help provide insight towards how future situations should be handled.