CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

where can i watch the VOD? i dont see anything on twitch.tv/343industries

Waypoint's front page should still have it up.

So all the videos are uploaded besides the final game. Edited out the Garden Warfare trailer but my lack of knowledge has prevented me from importing those files into as something as simple as Windows Movie Maker. No matter the file change nothing I have will take it so I'm uploading it into 2 parts(unless you guys don't mind the Garden Warfare trailer

It only lets you upload 15 minutes if the video is in HD unless you have a certain amount of subscribers/views.

It only lets you upload 15 minutes if the video is in HD unless you have a certain amount of subscribers/views.

They changed that. All you have to do is verify your account through a text message

I think we obviously know the answer... CONFIRMED NAME FOR NEXT HALO:

Halo: The War of Little Ponys

HAHAHAHA, I seriously gotta stop putting that name.  :lol:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo 5 will be 60 fps and have dedicated servers so it is automatically the best halo in recent years.

If you slap 60fps and dedicated servers to Default Reach or Halo 4, they're still horrible games.

The core mechanics have to be good for it to be a good game. 

If you're trolling, good job, because it's hard to detect tone when reading words. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Here is the problem with all these great tournaments... They always manage to pump me up about Halo and then I turn on the xbox... and disappointment slaps me in the face.

This.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ace vs Pisto1a in the 1v1 Grand Finals reminded me of all the great 1v1s Fatal1ty had in Quake III Arena & Painkiller

sudden death

1 kill

$200,000.oo

:o

Congratulations to ContrA for placing 5th and winning $4,000.oo

Very curious how many viewers total watched it live

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ace vs Pisto1a in the 1v1 Grand Finals reminded me of all the great 1v1s Fatal1ty had in Quake III Arena & Painkiller

sudden death

1 kill

$200,000.oo

:o

Congratulations to ContrA for placing 5th and winning $4,000.oo

Very curious how many viewers total watched it live

11k was on an unofficial stream, i'm going to say, around 25-40k watched it.

mr-burns-excellent-o.gif

I'm just gonna quote this because there aren't any words or other expressions more appropriate to describe my feelings about this.

I could of sworn I heard somewhere that a HUGE announcement was going to be made at the tournament. I watched the entire stream and I didn't catch anything. Was it suppose to the Halo 4 GOTY? I heard about that prior before H4GC started.

Did I miss something, or will anything big be announced later on?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Here is the problem with all these great tournaments... They always manage to pump me up about Halo and then I turn on the xbox... and disappointment slaps me in the face.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well, if 343 has well balanced weapons at launch, a good, visible ranking system with multiple ranked playlists with competitive settings, a spectator mode, and fun gametypes, then it will be great.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol this is exactly what i did today, and i wasted a 2-day pass on it lol

I could of sworn I heard somewhere that a HUGE announcement was going to be made at the tournament. I watched the entire stream and I didn't catch anything. Was it suppose to the Halo 4 GOTY? I heard about that prior before H4GC started.

Did I miss something, or will anything big be announced later on?

No announcements. People were hoping for a H5 announcement/trailer or a H4 4v4 tournament announcement because they had the most viewers for something Halo related but they didn't in the end.

Hopefully after reviewing how much of a success H4GC was, they'll announce another tourney, but we'll have to wait and see.

They confirmed that Halo 5 is named Halo 5. How is that not a surprise? The Halo fanbase is so hard to please sometimes.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

They confirmed that Halo 5 is named Halo 5. How is that not a surprise? The Halo fanbase is so hard to please sometimes.

They did? I watched the whole stream and I'm sure they didn't say anything about that.