CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

Why have the huge thread about bashing/criticism and then let someone do the stuff you related as bannable offenses sit and troll in your most popular thread. This website is so all over the place with their rules sometimes. Comes on guys, enforce them or stop having the conversation.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm sorry, but are you fucking ********?

Faith Pistolla is just going to walk over Ace. Also not bashing nor trolling speaking my mind you guys are just haters.

• Downvote (-1) 1

This thread is so active it's crazy. Sorta bummed Im having to work during all the great tournament action. Judging from the crazy amount of positive posts, it really looks like 343 finally impressed a great portion of the competitive community. Would love for them to continue the great support they're showing this weekend, or maybe even partner up with AGL as a sponsor to help make the AGL name more known. With how things are looking, we may be making a comeback.

that was the first trailer that made Ryse look good, ive hated how its depicted in the past 3 previews ive seen of it

i'm hoping they put up the trailers on youtube or something, I tuned back into the stream at the end of the halo guitar song, which sounded nice

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ola's CR + Plasma Grenade and Light Rifle plays in that last game were excellent.

And now Ola vs Ace... I have no words. This game will be so intense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They should have gotten Julie to do these interviews, someone who has played more than 5 halo games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watch Dogs and Titanfall both look so damn good. This fall can't come soon enough.

Watch Dogs!!!

The game that makes me going to sit on top of a building or a corner and make everything go BOOM many car crashes inbound. From the trailer I saw you can put up those pillar things in the middle of the road oh the crazyness right dracon?

0.O OHH YA BYE BYE TRAINS!

Faith Pistolla is just going to walk over Ace.

And? If that happens its because Pistola is a legend. One of the top 3 players in the game, all time period. If you are trying to say Ace isn't good you are even more clueless than I thought.

Are they gonna show the 1v1 between Str8 Sick and Legit?

I think so, it was there on the bracket.

And? If that happens its because Pistola is a legend. One of the top 3 players in the game, all time period. If you are trying to say Ace isn't good you are even more clueless than I thought.

Why are you still replying to him?

• Upvote (+1) 1