CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

If they wanted the crowd to be hyped for the next match they should of booked Chief Keef.

There's just so much unfulfilled potential in this series.  I mean just imagine what could be done with this type of support from Microsoft.

If they wanted the crowd to be hyped for the next match they should of booked Chief Keef.

Yeah...and if they wanted everyone to throw their xbox out the window. 

I wish we had the rights to Halo 1 -3 Reach's Old music  :(  instead of having a rap opening but instead having Seattle Symphonic Orchestra come and play in their own hall and play the Halo theme instead of this rap

Like I love how League of Legends did it : 

If this happened then it would've been perfect for me. 

There's just so much unfulfilled potential in this series.  I mean just imagine what could be done with this type of support from Microsoft.

Yes, that thought blows my mind. Push in some real money and this kind of productions....OMG.

Been off Halo for so long, just come back and seen this final HOLY HYPE IM SCREAMING MAN

It's funny seeing all these people bashing the music performances. The rap was cringe worthy but that chick was damn good. People can't just sit back and enjoy the tournament - they spend all their time bashing every little thing when the games have all been amazing. I'll take the music performances and RvB over ads spamming the stream for 5 minutes at a time. People just do it to themselves :cough: Towey :cough:

Just my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The production value is awesome, this show is really professional, I'm glad they picked Bravo and Goldenboy as casters because I couldn't imagine anyone as professional as these 2 guys.

"iTs_Bluntman" has over 5.5k on twitch streaming the the GC....i wonder what the xbox and waypoint numbers are.