CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

If Lil Talent makes top 4 i got him in the 1v1s.

Str8 Sick wins the FFA part of it

Let's just hope that 343 don't decide to do their ridiculous FIRST TO 10, best of 1 1v1s.

The 1v1s should be a best of 3 or 5 series at least, and they should be first to 15 (like every other 1v1 in the history of halo)

I highly disagree.

It's too time consuming and the first to 10 makes the winner more transparent to the organizers of the event.

*edit* Not trying to troll you

• Downvote (-1) 2

1)Ola

2)Legit

3)Formal

4)Str8 Sick

5)Ace

6)Enable

7)Cloud

8)Lil Talent (Should not of gotten top 8 aPG should of made it) (away from controller legit)

• Downvote (-1) 1

I highly disagree.

It's too time consuming and the first to 10 makes the winner more transparent to the organizers of the event.

Too time consuming? There are only going to be TWO 1v1s today, maybe 3 if there is a 3rd vs 4th place prize game. That's it. Is it really going to take that much more time to play a couple more games? It would take 40 minutes extra MAX.

And how on earth does having it first to 10 "makes the winner more transparent to the organizers of the event"

What, are the organizers of the event so idiotic that they 1) can't count to 15 and 2) can't understand that 15 is larger than any number below 15?

You should be a lawyer because that was some hefty bullshit that you just came out with there. Absolutely ridiculous garbage you're speaking.

I'm calling it right now. This first to 10, best of 1 business is going to lead to a massive anti climax. The stream will have a halo ad, then 25 minutes of ads and announcements, then another game. Then, we'll have the final game, it'll be 10-7 or something, they'll announce the champion, and everyone will be like "wait, was that it? That was quick"

We saw it happen with Pistola vs Legit first to 10 1v1 at AGL a couple of events ago. We had round after round of epic FFA, then an anti climactic final, and everyone was underwhelmed.

The same thing is going to happen today, calling it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

FFA Portion

1) Str8 Sick

2) Ola

3) Legit

4) Lil Talent

5) Enable

6) Formal

7) Cloud

8) Ace

1v1 Portions

Str8 Sick vs Lil Talent - Lil Talent wins

Ola vs Legit - Ola Wins

Lil Talent vs Ola - Lil Talent Wins

Str8 Sick vs Legit - Str8 Sick Wins

Top 4

Lil Talent

Ola

Str8 Sick

Legit

I think if LiL Talent does make it to the 1v1s, he has a 50/50 shot at getting 2nd or 1st. I am not sure if he can handle the big stage, especially this stage.

What map are the 1v1's on? Sorry for my ignorance, 343 makes it impossible to keep up with this shit.

What map are the 1v1's on? Sorry for my ignorance, 343 makes it impossible to keep up with this shit.

Skyline

Single elimination

10 minutes

First to 10 kills

• Upvote (+1) 1

if you want to sell your game by throwing a tournament with a huge payout a best of one ,1v1, up to 10 game on skyline is NOT the way to end it. They could legitimately ruin the credibility of the ENTIRE event. 

I highly disagree.

To time consuming lol? Thats like saying might as well do 1 game matches in 4v4 because its to time consuming... 

The more games the better because it shows who consistently will win. Like i said before everyone has unlucky games so i dont think 200k should be based off 1 game. 

but nothing we can do about it unfortunately 

If They Have Radars They Will Run Away All Day It's Going To Be So Boring To Watch.

I don't think there's radar.

The same thing is going to happen today, calling it.

What if after the match they show they do the awards and then end the show with another Halo 5 trailer? Yea that would be dope.

1. Ola

2. Formal

3. str8 sick

4. Legit

5. Ace

6. Contra

7. Enable

8. Cloud

Ace isnt getting enough love imo. After his team won last event I was saying he is under rated.

Have you guys seen how much he is killing these FFAs? He has been far above most every1 this weekend. Even the ones with other top pros, ace is still getting 1st places. I'm not sure whos gonna win but I guarantee Ace has a higher % chance than you guys think he does.