CyReN

Halo 4 Global Championship Discussion

Do you have to play and get placed with top 4 in all five weeks to qualify for the top 20 or just play and be in top 4 for just one week in order to be in top 20?

Do you have to play and get placed with top 4 in all five weeks to qualify for the top 20 or just play and be in top 4 for just one week in order to be in top 20?

You have to get top 4 for all 5 weeks.

You then need to maintain a 90% win ratio in all 5 weeks.

Doing this will advance you to the eliminator round, where you play for another 2 weeks.

You have to win your elimination battle to advance to the Seattle Lan qualification round, where you play an 8 man FFA.

Win that and you have a chance to enter the prize draw which qualifies you for the top 20.

If you qualify for Top4 in one of the 5 weeks, you're getting an invite/round trip to Seattle and no longer have to play the playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am not attending RTX.

I'll take your name off the list, thanks for the update! :)

I haven't had access to my email for my tag for a long time. Grrr

I would make a new account!

I haven't had access to my email for my tag for a long time. Grrr

You can change your email through the account settings on the xbox and then register for the tournament.

warmaster660.jpg

Halo 4 Global Championship Tournament Qualifier

The first qualifier for the Halo 4 Global Championship will be a weekend-long FFA tournament in our booth. If you’d like to participate, we recommend registering in advance to secure your spot. To pre-register, at 9 AM CDT on Friday, July 5, go to Hall 5 (the same location as RTX attendee registration). Limited walk-up registration will be available at our booth during show floor hours as well. Oh, and if you compete in the tournament, you’ll snag yourself a limited-edition t-shirt. We’ll be live streaming the tournament finals from the eSports main stage from 2-5 PM CDT on Sunday on our official Twitch.tv channel, where I’ll be joined by Eric “GH057ayame” Hewitt and Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez for commentary and insight into the gameplay. Be sure to tune in!

BOaqwkPCQAAYuKS.jpg

What’s Next: Halo 4 Summer 2013 Panel

On Saturday from 1 to 2 PM CDT in the Main Ballroom, we’ll be hosting a panel called “What's Next: Halo 4 Summer 2013.” The panel will feature Frank O’Connor, Jessica “bs angel” Shea, Steve Young from Certain Affinity, yours truly and some special guests as we discuss what we’ve been up to and what we’ve got planned for Halo 4 this summer. We hope to see you there! If you hate huge lines or won’t be at RTX, the panel and discussion will be streaming live on our official Twitch.tv channel.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Uncle Sudd to take 1st

edit: I didnt know strongside was going!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm hoping there's going to be a big FFA upset. 

I'm calling it right now. Snipedown doesn't qualify and throws a chair.

LuLz brad looks so douchy.

He looks like he just woke up. :P

Any info on who is there (besides the guys in the picture)?

Bravo

Goofy

Tsquared

Ghost

Goldenboy

BSangel

Frankie

No one probably cares but since this is the RTX thread I'll post anyway. I'm in the Top 64 and will be playing Sunday.

Surprisingly, I did better than T2 my last match.

• Upvote (+1) 3

No one probably cares but since this is the RTX thread I'll post anyway. I'm in the Top 64 and will be playing Sunday.

Surprisingly, I did better than T2 my last match.

Good luck! Have there been any upsets yet?

Good luck! Have there been any upsets yet?

Thanks!

No upsets that I am aware of. I only know that in my last match, Giggle Monster got first, I got second, and T2 got fourth. But it's not really an upset since T2 will still be advancing to Top 64. I couldn't really tell who else I was playing since we didn't use gamertags.

Goofy plays tomorrow so we'll see if anything happens to him.

Thanks!

No upsets that I am aware of. I only know that in my last match, Giggle Monster got first, I got second, and T2 got fourth. But it's not really an upset since T2 will still be advancing to Top 64. I couldn't really tell who else I was playing since we didn't use gamertags.

Goofy plays tomorrow so we'll see if anything happens to him.

Alright, cool. Thanks for the update. Would be much appreciated if you update us tomorrow too. :)