iTz 26

Fallout 4 Thread

44 hours in so far. Really wish I hadn't scrapped my chem and cooking stations in Sanctuary because now I really want them. I have to waste 4 level ups just to be able to re-build them. Also settlers keep wandering into the house I made for myself and sleeping in my bed when they have plenty which is annoying.

And Codsworth is based. Just wish he didn't float infront of me when I try to throw a molotov and just hit myself with it. Haven't really found very many good legendary items either. The first one I found was a freaking rolling pin that doesn't more damage if you have no armor on.

i know this post is old, but in case anyone hasn't figured it out yet- you can assign settlers their own beds by clicking on them in workshop mode and selecting the bed you want them to sleep in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I kinda wish the Synths were better applied to the story, instead of having one or two unique Synths being "good guys" and not vicious iRobot derivatives.

I'm just glad, in that moment, I could kill the only character I can deem worst in the series. I think Bethesda put Mama Murphy in there just to test our moral compass based on sheer patience.

I mean, who wants a bogarting cow junkie like Mama Murphy to drag down their cause to bring back order to a nuclear wasteland? 

This is FO4's unique way of getting you vilified by the Minutemen remnant

Sorry guys she got too high.

the day the game came out she went missing for me after i built her chair. had no idea where she went. few days ago i found her inside the fucking ceiling sitting in her chair lmao. she's been there since day 1! i should have left her there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the day the game came out she went missing for me after i built her chair. had no idea where she went. few days ago i found her inside the fucking ceiling sitting in her chair lmao. she's been there since day 1! i should have left her there.

Hint: You can blast her to gory bits after she dies. Bethesda know's whats up with her lol.

I know I'm not the only one that gets a slight KOTOR-Vibe from some of the ambient soundtracks right? Fallout 4 no doubt may or may not have Skyrim or other games' music, that's not a bad thing, but it's odd that it strikes me as Star-Wars-y sometimes.

I found a bug in the quest for Trouble Brewin' that makes it impossible to get Buddy, the modified beer-keg brewery bot from ever entering Hotel Rexford. May or may not be exclusive to the Xbox One version.

Imagine a beer brewery robot not listening to your goddamn command of entering a building and providing happiness to anyone who wants to have a good time. Sucks right?

Does anyone know where all the Legendary variants of any hostiles/friendlies can be listed? I need a red marker and a sheet to write all of the LEGENDARY variants on.

Alright I think I'm gonna be going back to searching for every marked location in the commonwealth since The Molecular Level is proving to be the most broken quest and pretty much at the worst time possible.

I can't wait until there is more mods for this game

Can't wait to install other radio stations into the PiP Boy as well. New Vegas alongside 4's kickass classics? I'm game.

So I beat Fallout 4 and...

Honestly there'd been worse endings in a AAA game (not that I have to list examples from this year *cough cough*), but I've figured out that the Railroad are the buggiest faction in this game yet, as far as the console versions are concerned. At one moment I was close to siding with the institute and primed to take on the Brotherhood of Steel, who I find to be quite the pompous douchebags. What stopped from happening was I couldn't exit the Institute after siding with Father, not doing things in order can glitch quests badly. As for the 'ending', I am absolutely certain this isn't the true ending at all.

Fallout fans of Beyond, had anyone bothered to fortify a settlement to its fullest yet? I am running out of productive tasks in this game and am attempting to make something out of Sanctuary Hills.

Fallout fans of Beyond, had anyone bothered to fortify a settlement to its fullest yet? I am running out of productive tasks in this game and am attempting to make something out of Sanctuary Hills.

i got some shitty wooden walls around sanctuary and like 4 turrets. about 20 people in my settlement, and i've yet to be raided.

I managed to build a few shack structures. Two of them being freebase, and one made with prefab sectioning. I am keeping the single story shelter for me, Preston, and other important Minutemen. I built a two story shack for everyone else, possibly making the upstairs into an infirmary of sorts if that's possible. I built one lowly turret and installed a defense post right next to it. The prefab building will be a store at some point.

All in all I think crafting shelters and setting up defenses are quite fun. There needs to be a few improvements, like removing misc. vegetation and loose stone. If Bethesda are generous enough to fix/add anything like that it'll be very much appreciated.

I managed to build a few shack structures. Two of them being freebase, and one made with prefab sectioning. I am keeping the single story shelter for me, Preston, and other important Minutemen. I built a two story shack for everyone else, possibly making the upstairs into an infirmary of sorts if that's possible. I built one lowly turret and installed a defense post right next to it. The prefab building will be a store at some point.

All in all I think crafting shelters and setting up defenses are quite fun. There needs to be a few improvements, like removing misc. vegetation and loose stone. If Bethesda are generous enough to fix/add anything like that it'll be very much appreciated.

maybe somebody will make a mod to build a settlement on good land. just have to wait until bethesda releases the creation kit for modders to go to town.

I had enough of Doctor Carrington being a selfish whiny asshole, so I killed him and everyone else at the HQ, then proceeded to stuff their bodies into the stone caskets.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So the first two "expansions" are just glorified updates and the third is the first actual expansion? Well damn, I hope they're adding more.