Sign in to follow this  
Beyond Entertainment

TeamBeyond.net 2 Year Anniversary

Avermedia is better...

But anyways congratulations! This is awesome!

We need a live show soon!

E3 and Computex are going on now\soon. There is much to talk about!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn I've been here for two whole years already. Crazy. Congrats guys! Well deserved!  :beyond:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, it really does feel like yesterday that we made the cozy little exodus over to these boards. It's like coming home for Thanksgiving every time I log on, except all of my relatives and drunk, angry, and incredibly entertaining.

Here's to two more years and (really, no pun intended) beyond!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Been here since the beginning. Thanks for providing so much content, information, and entertainment.  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for the all support guys, can't wait to show you what we have planned for the upcoming year!

cue

ebOYrKA.jpg

Pulling out a 343i I see  :ghost:

Gratz to all Staff ! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been here since the beginning! It's been awesome watching it grow!   :beyond:  :beyond:  :beyond:  :beyond:

carlton-dance_o_gifsoup-com.gif?w=320&h=

• Upvote (+1) 2

Shout out to everyone who donated when we first launched the indiegogo in 2013.  We literally expected that to fall flat on its face, but instead the community raised over $2,000 for us to kick this off.  Without those starting funds I doubt we would be here right now, or maybe a low tier version of what the site is right now.

This place has spiraled upward into something none of us really expected, and it has been incredible.  There was a huge learning curve, and we have made mistakes, but all in all I think we have faired pretty well so far.  It has been really cool to be a part of something this special (not to be corny), and it is nothing short of a small miracle that we are all still here supporting our favorite games, considering the roller coaster ride that the Halo franchise and community has been on since 2010.

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 6

DANK SQUAD ROLL UP WE RUN THESE MEAN #ESPORTS STREETS

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awesome! It's definitely been a journey and this site has continuously improved from it's launch. I had my faults on this site and so did others and I know we may have rubbed each other the wrong way early on. I'm glad that not only did I choose to stick it out, but beyond chose allowed me to stay after everything. I'm definitely very grateful for that, but that wasn't the reason I signed up for premium or donated anything that I have.

I did all of that because I could see where this site was going. It was improving so much somehow in a time when Halo was looking very dark and I think whether people believe it or not, competitive Halo would be in a very poor state without these boards. Where else would we go? This is literally the home for a lot of competitive Halo players, and contains members who I knew from almost a decade ago.

I mean HCS alone has much more discussion here than waypoint can dream of. We've gathered and pushed feedback threads like crazy, compiled and reported numerous bugs to 343, have had our community members forge maps featured (even if 343 didn't really test the right versions) and had some awesome tournaments here.

Cheers! happy 2 year anniversary!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Awesome! It's definitely been a journey and this site has continuously improved from it's launch. I had my faults on this site and so did others and I know we may have rubbed each other the wrong way early on. I'm glad that not only did I choose to stick it out, but beyond chose allowed me to stay after everything. I'm definitely very grateful for that, but that wasn't the reason I signed up for premium or donated anything that I have.

I did all of that because I could see where this site was going. It was improving so much somehow in a time when Halo was looking very dark and I think whether people believe it or not, competitive Halo would be in a very poor state without these boards. Where else would we go? This is literally the home for a lot of competitive Halo players, and contains members who I knew from almost a decade ago.

I mean HCS alone has much more discussion here than waypoint can dream of. We've gathered and pushed feedback threads like crazy, compiled and reported numerous bugs to 343, have had our community members forge maps featured (even if 343 didn't really test the right versions) and had some awesome tournaments here.

Cheers! happy 2 year anniversary!

My thoughts exactly - so proud of the staff, you guys are a tough close nit group and have created something that actually IS special to a lot of people including myself. I went to the MLG forums every single day back in 2005 up to 2008/09. Not only have you re created that experience, you've set the foundation to make it 10x better. 

Thanks to everyone who supported the site from the start financially and to all the people who poured their blood, sweat and tears into the mix. 

WE BACK BABY 

jYh78V.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1