Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Discussion

Why are people crying about the price? Do you have any idea how much the same shit would cost you with a Scuf or something?

I'm curious how they grips are compared to the Scuf controllers. Don't really care about paddles.

Why are people crying about the price? Do you have any idea how much the same shit would cost you with a Scuf or something?

I'm curious how they grips are compared to the Scuf controllers. Don't really care about paddles.

I'm just gunna wait until October to see true reactions when people get their hands on it for the first time and start doing comparisons. 

Having microsoft in the market for competitive controllers really brings in a new level of competition of making good durable controllers.

Always a good thing.

Most of the complaints I see are from people who aren't using Scufs or something of that nature. Most PC gamers I see say thats a ridiculous price point just because a decent keyboard & mouse can be had for less than that. They really aren't paying attention to who the controller is made for and the price of the competition.

I pre-ordered it. Always have a month to return if it sucks via Amazon.

I cry about the prices of scufs too. Waste of money.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I pre-ordered it. Always have a month to return if it sucks via Amazon.

I think it's like that for any electronic product at any store. You have 30 days to return something. At least where i live anyways.

Most of the complaints I see are from people who aren't using Scufs or something of that nature. Most PC gamers I see say thats a ridiculous price point just because a decent keyboard & mouse can be had for less than that. They really aren't paying attention to who the controller is made for and the price of the competition.

Tbh my keyboard/mouse combo costs more than this controller. Mice themselves can and do easily sell for 70-90$ to many people and the same goes for the keyboard

Tbh my keyboard/mouse combo costs more than this controller. Mice themselves can and do easily sell for 70-90$ to many people and the same goes for the keyboard

I get that. I mean my mouse/keyboard is $250 in total. But there is a ton of Budget PC gamers out there and even those that just play to have fun aren't going to go out and buy a Razer Naga or Logitech G502.

Plus this is just what I've seen is just from a few other forums I frequent. Most of them aren't competitive in FPS and don't see the appeal of the controller. A few that are in fighting games would rather spend the money to buy a fighting stick, those who are into driving games would rather have a wheel, and those that are interested just because it looks like an upgrade to the regular controller would bite closer to a $100 price point.