Faeyrin

RuneScape Thread

Yeah, you're right (I edited my post right after I posted because I realized). Man... I think I might play some Runescape for the hell of it. What's 6 bucks lol? I miss it.

i think it's more around 8$ now, but everyone just buys bonds for membership now. you spend in game gold for a bond which will give you 14 days of membership. the current price is about 1.5m in osrs and 9.5m in rs3. rs3 gold value is inflated to hell so that's why they cost so much.

i think it's more around 8$ now, but everyone just buys bonds for membership now. you spend in game gold for a bond which will give you 14 days of membership. the current price is about 1.5m in osrs and 9.5m in rs3. rs3 gold value is inflated to hell so that's why they cost so much.

$6/$8.. Same difference lol. But yeah I heard about that bond stuff a while ago not gonna do it though. Not necessary.

What does it take to to get a refund fucking hell. 2 messages and got nothing back

What does it take to to get a refund fucking hell. 2 messages and got nothing back

A refund for what? Lol.

Btw guys, pure is looking great. In the mid 70's with my str/magic/range and going to amp it up and get 90's asap.

I'm in this runescape 10k$ tourny, which me luck boys. 

Good luck getting hit offline

Good luck getting hit offline

please no.

yeah im definitely changing my ip day of the tournament and ignoring all sites, even this one.

please no.

yeah im definitely changing my ip day of the tournament and ignoring all sites, even this one.

Soo about that tourney :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

They just need to get some actual ddos protection. Someone should ddos the solomon store on rs3 so they actually care.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They just need to get some actual ddos protection. Someone should ddos the solomon store on rs3 so they actually care.

LOL

When one clan pulls more than 40 more than the next and claims the sunday trip was good when nobody did anything....teenagers man lmao

Is this Runescape? I'm being 100% serious it looks like one of those dumbass Pogo games my mom plays.

Its what became of RS3. The image pretty much sums up why the only real game to play is Old School. 

• Upvote (+1) 1