Faeyrin

RuneScape Thread

I mean there's some skill to it like being able to switch and flick the right stuff on, but I can't get over how many people want a PvP tournament when it is literally luck when it comes to hits.

Yeah RS pking, barring some guy just straight shitting on you with back to back AGS 70s or some shit, is all about making the high % play. There are some clever moments like... You're Barraging someone and there is a dead tree next to you. The guy swaps to d hide and maybe a bow too depending on the player. So you being the super clever man you are wait until you know they aren't frozen and step back behind the dead tree. Their character then runs straight at you in d hide so you swap AGS as you walk behind said tree and then click spec and then click to attack them. End result is the other player suddenly charges forward into your AGS spec that they aren't expecting while wearing d'hide. You're really likely to hit that player super hard and kill them if you timed it well with them sitting at ~60% or less hp. It catches people by surprise more than the more normal play of walking under them while they're frozen and swapping to your spec weapon. People usually see the latter coming and swap gear/eat while you walk under them.

My favorite move is activating the DoT abilities that do big damage if your target moves, then activating Surge to force them to run for you unless you they react quick.

Before they updated everything to Runescape 2, which became Runescape. Back in the glory days I played all the time with a group of 5 or so friends. 

Ah, you're a RSC player. I started playing in 04'. Good times.

Obby Mauler/soon to be AGS pure progressing nicely.

CpmnoP4.png

If you're going to train Att eventually, you may as well not bother training with 1 and having Str be gained much slower, unless you're really set on wanting to experience an obby mauler for a while.

If you're going to train Att eventually, you may as well not bother training with 1 and having Str be gained much slower, unless you're really set on wanting to experience an obby mauler for a while.

Yeah I'm debating it now. Hence why I'm at castle wars getting my zammy halo.

Pros and cons for both. I know it's going to happen, just don't know how soon.

ayy lmao

16k to go.................

vuWGHnM.png

Do you lose your traps every time the servers disconnect?

:prayers: for you, man.

Do you lose your traps every time the servers disconnect?

:prayers: for you, man.

yep, lost like 15 traps in the span of ~30 minutes due to dc so i went to the hunter shop and bought the pack of 100 boxes. now i just fill my inventory full.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy crap.. I miss this game!! :( Strength Pure since 2008. I stopped playing around the time (thinking)... I think the Wild finally came back? But instead of just the wild it was like dedicated Worlds for the wild.

I gave RS3 a try for a month like 4-5 months ago, and it's... okay.. I like it a little bit, but it's hella different. Especially how you gain xp now. Haven't played it since though.

Holy crap.. I miss this game!! :( Strength Pure since 2008. I stopped playing around the time (thinking)... I think the Wild finally came back? But instead of just the wild it was like dedicated Worlds for the wild.

I gave RS3 a try for a month like 4-5 months ago, and it's... okay.. I like it a little bit, but it's hella different. Especially how you gain xp now. Haven't played it since though.

You might be thinking of Bounty Worlds, with Targets, EP, etc. Came out in 09. Free Trade and the traditional wildy came back in early 2011.

Bounty Worlds were decent, I liked the gaurentee fights that targets brought on, but it nevatively impacted the enconomy as since there was no free trade, you got artifacts and items as drops which could be exchanged for cash, bringing too much gp into the game. There was even an artifact for 5m I once got. Plus, people abused the system by doing the 76k trick and etc, although this might have been not as big as an issue as it was when PvP worlds first came out. Lastly, it was dumb to waste time sitting in the wildy trying to raise EP so you didn't get garbage drops.

OG Bounty Hunter was probably the worst PvP though. Thrown into a crater that's multi (eventually changed), where the spread of levels is way too high. To succeed, you needed to be close to the highest level, which pretty much ruined standard 1 def pures as their combat was around the 70s, and the max was 100 in the crater. At least you got your opponents drops, though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You might be thinking of Bounty Worlds, with Targets, EP, etc. Came out in 09. Free Trade and the traditional wildy came back in early 2011.

Bounty Worlds were decent, I liked the gaurentee fights that targets brought on, but it nevatively impacted the enconomy as since there was no free trade, you got artifacts and items as drops which could be exchanged for cash, bringing too much gp into the game. There was even an artifact for 5m I once got. Plus, people abused the system by doing the 76k trick and etc, although this might have been not as big as an issue as it was when PvP worlds first came out. Lastly, it was dumb to waste time sitting in the wildy trying to raise EP so you didn't get garbage drops.

OG Bounty Hunter was probably the worst PvP though. Thrown into a crater that's multi, where the spread of levels is way too high. To succeed, you needed to be close to the highest level, which pretty much ruined standard 1 def pures as their combat was around the 70s, and the max was 100 in the crater. At least you got drops, though.

No it wasn't bounty worlds, I definitely remember that; not that soon. Maybe 2011? I'm talking about when literally the entire WORLD would be the Wild, like you could walk from City to City and see people PKing outside of freaking Lumbridge lol.

But yeah Bounty Hunter was awful for a variety of reasons. Other one being that majority of my targets would never freaking move away from camping the doors. Like come on dude lol. Pretty much a requirement to get them away from the door (which is easy) switch to ancients, Ice Barrage, and dds spec them to death lmao. Bounty Hunter was funny but yeah it was stupid.

I miss the good ol days of Mage Arena haha. Baited the hell out of that lever yo.  :lol:

Edit: Just checked, the update I'm talking about came out in 2008. It wasn't that early I know because I was still in high school in 2008-2009 so I know I was still playing it. I'm not sure when I got off then because my memory is a bit fuzzy but I think it was around 2011/2012 ish.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No it wasn't bounty worlds, I definitely remember that; not that soon. Maybe 2011? I'm talking about when literally the entire WORLD would be the Wild, like you could walk from City to City and see people PKing outside of freaking Lumbridge lol.

But yeah Bounty Hunter was awful for a variety of reasons. Other one being that majority of my targets would never freaking move away from camping the doors. Like come on dude lol. Pretty much a requirement to get them away from the door (which is easy) switch to ancients, Ice Barrage, and dds spec them to death lmao. Bounty Hunter was funny but yeah it was stupid.

I missed the good ol days of Mage Arena haha. Baited the hell out of that lever yo.  :lol:

Oh gotcha, you're talking about PvP Worlds then. Came out in late 08 and there were the themed worlds where you could PK anywhere. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh gotcha, you're talking about PvP Worlds then. Came out in late 08 and there were the themed worlds where you could PK anywhere. 

Yeah, you're right (I edited my post right after I posted because I realized). Man... I think I might play some Runescape for the hell of it. What's 6 bucks lol? I miss it.

Yeah, you're right (I edited my post right after I posted because I realized). Man... I think I might play some Runescape for the hell of it. What's 6 bucks lol? I miss it.

You should definitely try out OSRS if you haven't already. I haven't played seriously in about a year, but I might play more now as they've added a lot of content.

Yeah I made a character on there, but then I realized I had start over (I was like aww boooo :( haha). At any rate, I think I might play a little bit of both RS3 and OSRS; might as well give it a shot! Time to dustoff the old swiftkit! They've really been adding more content to OSRS? Like new content or content that was new when it came out?

Yeah I made a character on there, but then I realized I had start over (I was like aww boooo :( haha). At any rate, I think I might play a little bit of both RS3 and OSRS; might as well give it a shot! Time to dustoff the old swiftkit! They've really been adding more content to OSRS? Like new content or content that was new when it came out?

New content :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would like to just suggest that you should focus on Old School rather than RS3.

If you like RS3 than by all means go for it however in my personal opinion I believe Old School is a far better game with a much brighter future.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Zezima's OSRS account got hacked apparently??

yeah some jackass took his account and is threatening to hit off servers etc. He was apparently muted then unmuted after threatening to hit the servers off. Jagex is looking pretty scared atm although they might want him unmuted to mess up and give himself away somehow

download osbuddy not swiftkit