DrMassacre

Halo 3 (Xbox 360) JWalk 4v4 MLG Tournament ($500+)

Jwalk is hosting yet again another tourney... This is the dude Iron gaming sponsored for awhile.  

Saturday, May 30th starting at 2 pm Eastern. (Due to scheduling conflicts with HCS Cup #5 the tournament start time is now 5pm Eastern time.)

PRIZES

1st - $400 - $100 per player

2nd- $100 - $25 per player

3rd- $40 - $10 per player

- Registration ends 1 hour before start of tourney  

- Players only from America and Canada

For more information and to sign up visit - http://jwalkstourneys.weebly.com/

• Upvote (+1) 6

Although there is a Halo: MCC - Halo Championship Series Cup on this day, I'll leave that up to players to decide what they want to play. I realize that many have devoted large amounts of time and energy competing in the Halo Championship Series Tournaments, and I wish you well if you decide to compete in either tournament.

Praying that top 8 team refuse to play HCS and play this tournament. This will show 343 their game is POS.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Praying that top 8 team refuse to play HCS and play this tournament. This will show 343 their game is POS.

top8 teams dont play until sunday anyway

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice work Jwalk!

Should probably let a few of the pros who stream regularly and played halo 3 know about this

@@Naded

@@Ninja

@@Snip3down

@@RyaNoob

@@Prototype

What, not including @@Heinz, @@LethuL, @@Hysteria & @@aPG who all have played in previous JWalk Halo 3 tourneys?

Then there's @@Roy who played H3 and streams pretty regularly. I'd assume @@Lunchbox could also be interested.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like all the JWalk tourneys in the past I'm sure it will be fun,entertaining and have a bit of drama. 

Looking forward to it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just so everyone knows, the start time has been changed to 5pm Eastern Time on Saturday, May 30th, to allow for players competing in the HCS Open Cup #5 to be able to play, and to avoid overall scheduling conflicts. Registration closes at 4pm Eastern Time on this day, too. Spread the word if you would like! Great support from these forums so far! Thank you!

If it means more teams and more pro players will participate then delay the tournament a few weeks @@JWalk

• Upvote (+1) 1

This was a problem before the April update. There's even an onslaught remake now.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/7861-mcc-halo-3-mlg-mapsgametypes/?do=findComment&comment=484129

Yes, I have seen the updates. However, I have very reliable sources (players) that have shared their experiences with me after playing Halo 3 on MCC, even with the "updates." The overall opinions have been that it simply does not work still. I recognize that you, and others, have spent many hours forging and contributing, and I thank you for that. Unfortunately, I just can't run another tournament on Halo: MCC until there is evidence that it runs smoother, and has improved the aspects which I listed in my original post.  

What, not including @@Heinz, @@LethuL, @@Hysteria & @@aPG who all have played in previous JWalk Halo 3 tourneys?

Then there's @@Roy who played H3 and streams pretty regularly. I'd assume @@Lunchbox could also be interested.

Flamesword, Snakebite, Royal 2, 2gre, Str8Sick, Aries, Frosty, Victory, Cpt Anarchy and FiS as well. Don't know their :beyond:  tags.

Also Ant... :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flamesword, Snakebite, Royal 2, 2gre, Str8Sick, Aries, Frosty, Victory, Cpt Anarchy and FiS as well. Don't know their :beyond:  tags.

Also Ant... :lxthul:

Haha, Ant played in the first few tournaments with his California squad. That'd be cool if he played in this one, but we'll see.

Haha, Ant played in the first few tournaments with his California squad. That'd be cool if he played in this one, but we'll see.

I remembered him from a couple, but mainly the one where Lethul went off on him for like the whole day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I remembered him from a couple, but mainly the one where Lethul went off on him for like the whole day.

LOL, the toxic smack talk was at its finest that day.